(US) Trading Windows 7 Licences for wow in game services menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

TehVoyager's Avatar I just love KuRIoS
    Thanks G/R
    85/470
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(US) Trading Windows 7 Licences for wow in game services

I have Three windows 7 Professional, and One Windows 7 Home, Licences for trade for Gold, or Services, US alliance side.

"But how did you get these keys?"

I work in a Computer shop. we sell refurbished computers. the refurbisher is SUPPOSED to remove the original Win7 licence when they put the new refurb licences on. sometimes they dont. when they dont, i grab a photo of it, and marker out the origional licence (as the refurbisher is supposed to.)

"can i upgrade to Win10?"

i did. worked for me. keep in mind the Win10 upgrade ends July 29th.

"can i have one-"

no, this is a trade thread

"can i pay Via paypal?"

No. dont need/want money. just looking for in game services (all CM gold run, Mythic hfc carry for gear / mount, or gold). Services would need to be US alliance side. PM for servers gold would be acceptable.

EDIT: Trade for Gift purchase of select steam games also acceptable.

PST me offers here on ownedcore. i check the forum daily, and would prefer to do my contact over the site here.
    Last edited by TehVoyager; 06-30-2016 at 07:30 AM.

(don't post things I post to Patreon.)

(US) Trading Windows 7 Licences for wow in game services