0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Healer Specs

Here is a pretty good idea of Healers in PVP and PVE you can tweak them if you like. But this these are the basics for Healers of WoW.

Priest PVE & PVP
    Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Pally PVP

Pally PVE

Druid PVP

Druid PVE

Shaman PVP

Shaman PVE

*Please Note: PVE is not for soloing it is for instance & raids*

PVP is for groups ex: 2v2, Battlegrounds and riading towns. None of these builds are very good at soloing in PVP

Healer Specs
    Kyiz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Healer Specs

all i know is. your Druid and Pally PvP specs are horrible, why would you go all 61 into resto? and no imp Concentration aura?

Cherry Got Wowed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Kryuki View Post
    all i know is. your Druid and Pally PvP specs are horrible, why would you go all 61 into resto? and no imp Concentration aura?

1 this is not a solo pvp and if your not with a casting class your con arua is shit to them. Your purpose AS A HEALER is give good buffs and heal them great. And Druids as tree form can't use any other spells but healing, so you would just burn all your mana healing and dps switching back and forth. Instances it is all the same if you have another pally you'll probably have a ret and pro pally so they can cast con aura since you have the bonus for the devo aura. AS a healer druid for instances your not going to be dps only healing. Anymore smart ass comments?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dude...
    1. so your saying a pally without imp con aura is only helpful if you have a caster partner? So. If they are beating on your and bubble is down and trinket is down also? How do you manage to stay alive.
    2. Druid, should never go tree form in 2v2, esp if they have a lock, cause Banish will just own you. And what are you talking about dps switching, The point to getting feral charge is to switch into it and charge the healer or dps when needed. Never to kill someone. Also, if you go out of mana fast by just switching forms, then you need to get better gear. Druids can go for EVER in arena with their mana switching forms and etc. Also 1 spell called Innervate, you might want to look it up.
    smart ass comments, yea heres one, you really suck.

also on a side note,
    what are your 2v2 setup and ratings?

EDIT: Again, also look at this guys post for his Resto Druid and Holy Pally specs, you can learn something from it.

http://www.mmowned.com/forums/talent...iest-ones.html
    Last edited by Kyiz; 10-28-2007 at 01:30 AM.

issuesbunny's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and tell you straight up, your paladin PVP and PVE specs are bad, they are the opposite of what is good.

Ill make two of my own that will pretty much be 100% more better.

More better PvE spec : Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Unyielding Faith, Pure of Heart, Blessed life? No. These are not raiding talents, instead of spending it on those, it's probably wiser to spend it in prot to get up to blessing of kings, which by the way is needed in raids, while you're at it, imp Conc Aura doesn't hurt either.

More better PvP spec : Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Imp LoH for pvp? No thanks. Imp Devo > Redoubt? No thanks.
    Improved Concentration Aura is a must, seeing as if you play a paladin and you're actually good, you're most likely using this aura, it's the best you can use in arena. You're also missing Imp Righteous Fury. 6% Less damage taken, mmm.

Research next time please. :P

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you Issuesbunny

Here is my spec, and this spec is also used by the Rank 1 2v2 Team on BG9, Druid Warrior Setup
    Last edited by Kyiz; 10-28-2007 at 07:33 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Kryuki View Post
    Thank you Issuesbunny

Here is my spec, and this spec is also used by the Rank 1 2v2 Team on BG9, Druid Warrior Setup
    That looks not bad, but that's a 2v2 heal spec, this is assuming you're getting focused first, in my opinion if you plan on doing 3v3 you should drop Subtlety, Control of Nature and Natural Shapeshifter and put points in Naturalist and Tranquil spirit.

Just my opinion however, I don't play a druid, so I may be way off.

My spec : Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft for PvP and Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft for PvE

Cherry Got Wowed's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad you thought about warlocks vs druids but my guild isn't for soloist its for partners and guilds. IF you do come to fight a warlock use common sense and switch out, go in bear form and try to stand your ground till help comes. And I said this is a pretty good idea of healers spec, I never said they were right or is the way to go. Its all about situations and what kind of healer you want to be. As for the pally's I play a lvl 70 one and when i get ganked switch to con and use a macro to call for help. 1/100 times i do it I die. Even with Con on if a rouge kicks you USE A POT. If your playing a druid and getting ganked switch to tree form. AS for raids many people want the tree form and paladins to have some other aura on.

This is my paladins spec and I own Battlegrounds with my hunter partner; I'm always top healer and I take the most damage. and When I do die I get 10 people on me.When I run out of mana I switch to ret and use BOw and starts using low lvl heals.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They shouldn't of been posted at all. A macro calling for help won't help in arenas, your going to die. Can't use pots in arenas. You should NEVER use tree form in arenas, cause your partner might need a HT and the GCD will screw you. All your doing to support you specs is talking about BGs, Sure this specs could still be useful in bgs, but not in Arena, you need to edit your OP and make it say BGs only.

joeschmoe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

twocentsvery very nice, thankstwocents

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Cherry Got Wowed View Post
    Glad you thought about warlocks vs druids but my guild isn't for soloist its for partners and guilds. IF you do come to fight a warlock use common sense and switch out, go in bear form and try to stand your ground till help comes. And I said this is a pretty good idea of healers spec, I never said they were right or is the way to go. Its all about situations and what kind of healer you want to be. As for the pally's I play a lvl 70 one and when i get ganked switch to con and use a macro to call for help. 1/100 times i do it I die. Even with Con on if a rouge kicks you USE A POT. If your playing a druid and getting ganked switch to tree form. AS for raids many people want the tree form and paladins to have some other aura on.

This is my paladins spec and I own Battlegrounds with my hunter partner; I'm always top healer and I take the most damage. and When I do die I get 10 people on me.When I run out of mana I switch to ret and use BOw and starts using low lvl heals.
    Again, your paladin spec is decent, but for battlegrounds, not arena.

Mine has approx 100% more awesome for arena. FYI.

dbresq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I can only really speak for the priest spec because that's what a play and man; that spec is horrible. You can't really efficiently run with one spec for PvP *and* PvE, but if you could I can tell you it would be nothing, nothing like that spec. Try these instead:

PvE (Up to and including T5 instances SSC/TK) Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Priests have trouble topping charts if the other healers in your raid aren't terrible and actually know what they should be doing. As such, don't try to play to your weaknesses - bring some more utility instead in the form of DS.
    Things to swap to suit taste:
    - Pick up absolution over some points in Mental Agility if you do a lot of dispelling.
    - Spell Warding over Holy Specialization is a good choice, I ran with SW in T5 instances and loved it.
    - Lightwell if you like it. I used to take it.

PvE (T6 instances BT/HYJ) Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

Circle of Healing only truely starts to shine in BT/HYJAL. Get it, you won't regret it. Now you can wtfpwn the meters regardless of your healing team mates being pros. This build is as tweaked around CoH as I feel it can be. It is also a powerhouse build for MT healing duty.
    - You could throw another point in Holy Concentration if you feel it necessary. You'll need to take a point out of either Spiritual Guidance, Spiritual Healing or Empowered Healing. I wouldn't recommend it.
    - Don't take points out of Mental Agility. This talent will reduce the cost of CoH (amongst all other instant casts) by 10%. By the time you've cast CoH 9 times, you've saved the mana it would have cost to cast it once. And you will use CoH a lot, trust me. You'll also get good mileage out of it through renew and ProM, as well as cheaper group forts.

PvP (My take) Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft

PvP builds are extremely personal preference based. This build might not work for you at all; it's what I run with. I've taken all of the 6 second talents (at least one point for purge/dispel fodder if they're junk). DS is there as purge fodder and to pick up a bit extra healing (which you'll drop a bit of in PvP gear). Holy nova has it's uses and I think it justifies the talent point. Put rank 1 and 3 on your bars - hit rank one as a stealth breaker and rank three to waste those pesky snake trap snakes.
    - Obviously chuck lightwell if you're not a fan. I like it as something I can throw down as SoR is ticking down if I have nobody left to heal. Given the recent buffs it can heal for a decent amount, so you can effectively keep healing after you're dead.
    - Putting more points into discipline for Focused Power is not a bad idea; it's a very common talent in Priest PvP builds. I've never really felt the need for it, hence I don't take it.
    - Make sure you get Blessed Resilience. I can't stress this enough, don't drop it for ANYTHING. Also make sure you get Imp. Mana Burn, this is another very important PvP talent.