0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one of the most Custom servers ever

Ive fallen in love with an incredibly custom server called wowlord. World Of Wowlord is where you can sign up, the realmlist is main.wowlord.com ok, now that thats done, let me tell you how awesome this server is.

Free Flying mount when you start- this mount can fly in AZEROTH, amazing
    A developed PvP system, when you kill someone you gain a victory point, which can be spent on instant lvl 70, gold, gear, or MAGICAL COINS
    Magic coins can be spent on instant lvl 70, Extreme gear that is custom made, or------------Super fast mounts that fly in Azeroth

I am not affiliated, Associated, or a friend of the high ups in this server in ANY way, im just a happy player spreading the Good News. you'll like this server a lot. trust metwocents:wave::wave::wave:

one of the most Custom servers ever