Trove Account 120 MR Stellar hat 6.5k PR SH with Class Gem. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

danixd41's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trove Account 120 MR Stellar hat 6.5k PR SH with Class Gem.

The account is at 120 mastery rank at the moment it has a stellar had mh/cd full pearled.
    Lvl 29 pirate captain 4.5k pr without any equipment decent gems.
    Level 23 candy lvl 21 boomer lvl 25 Shadow Hunter 6,500 PR Good gems and class gem.
    Essentials pack owned, dragon coin and clover tome applied, legendary bone dragon, 120 dragon coins, 10,000 cubits, Arcane Martial and vampiristic emblems, death defying flask.
    has 45 consecutive days logged in 4 streamer dream allies, balefire wings.
    The account has all the classes unlocked +3 more class coins in the chest.
    it has quite alot of good radiant gems waiting to get used and 3 ninth life boosters, 500 clovers and 13 horseshoes.
    And also it has still 23 days of patron! which is about 10$, the essentials pack is worth 30$!! and the stellar hat if counting as 500k+ flux is 20$. which means that the account is probably worth about 60$ or even more accounting the applied patron packs tomes and the 120 mastery rank!
    I am only asking for 30$ if youre willing to have a middleman youl have to pay the small fee or you can trust me and go first.
    I wont go first due to getting scammed alot because of that i will only accept Paypal / CSGO Items.
    if youre interested in the account please comment in this thread!

Screenshots:

Trove Account 120 MR Stellar hat 6.5k PR SH with Class Gem.
    AryMo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello I'm interested in the account but i'm hoping we can negotiate the price because if we're being honest the only thing encouraging me to buy this account is the class gem on the SH i dont really see anything else interesting, and stellar hats are not nearly worth 500k. I don't mean this in a disrespectful way i just want to get what i pay for i'd prefer we continue talking on skype : Infinityy6979