Battlenet account with D3 Ros, Overwatch, Wow legion pre-order, SC Hos - Swift spectr menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

sirsmith3's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battlenet account with D3 Ros, Overwatch, Wow legion pre-order, SC Hos - Swift spectr

Hi, I'm done with my gaming life and i'm selling off all my assets which includes this Battlenet account with D3 Ros, Overwatch, Wow legion pre-order, SC Hos - The account on wow has a swift spectral tiger - worth around $200 alone, you can link this with your current battlenet so that you can have it for yourself! I can provide all necessary information to make the account secure and will operate with a middleman if you pay the fee! I'm trusted on this site and have been selling wow gold for a few years. Please contact me on skype for more info - zak123987

Originally Posted by Majestic Team View Post
    Trusted, friendly, smooth dude.
    Originally Posted by xIGBClutchIx View Post
    First purchase on Owned Core for me and went smooth!
    Bought gold and delivered instantly.
    +1
    Originally Posted by anhk View Post
    Just bought 500g, fast, smooth transaction. Will buy more gold from him
    Originally Posted by kibelcio95 View Post
    I just bought 100g, everything clear, fast and very nice person
    Originally Posted by dinari View Post
    just bought some gold from him, went fast and smooth

Last edited by sirsmith3; 06-22-2016 at 10:06 AM.

Battlenet account with D3 Ros, Overwatch, Wow legion pre-order, SC Hos - Swift spectr