WOW: Legion Beta Key! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kelwynd's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOW: Legion Beta Key!

Looking to sell another beta key on this site, i had sold to another user here and it was a complete legit transaction.

So i got another key in my emails today and i'm looking to get rid of it since me and my girlfriend both already are in the beta. I have a positive rep score on "THAT OTHER WEBSITE" with good feedback and ive done business with a member from this website.

Most websites are selling anywhere from 160-200$ but i'm not going that high. Here's a picture of the email that i got for proof. You will go first and i will follow it up with the key

Asking price: 125$

Paypal only and i am verified on there.

WOW: Legion Beta Key!-wowbetakey-jpg

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ml#post3423663 (World of warcraft legion alpha!!! OO)

Here is a shot of my WoW account and me writing this post as further proof. As you can see above i also sold a account to Stealthy and i was a A+ transaction, you'll get nothing but the best when you deal with me, pay the money and i'll release the key.

CONTACT ME ON SKYPE UNDER Syphin3 ( Kylo Ren as my portrait)

Thanks! And BUMP!

WOW: Legion Beta Key!
    tajffun's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he is a scammer, he was banned on epinpc .
    Thread on ******* "Scammed by Kelwynd (skype id: syphin3)"