██ WoW Scripts & Hacks  ██ 3.3.5a & Retail Live Servers  ██ menu

User Tag List

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    SNPExploits's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    67
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    11 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    ██ WoW Scripts & Hacks ██ 3.3.5a & Retail Live Servers ██

    Thread closed. Check our main post.

    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo...op-legion.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ██ WoW Scripts & Hacks  ██ 3.3.5a & Retail Live Servers  ██-cimh05v-jpg   ██ WoW Scripts & Hacks  ██ 3.3.5a & Retail Live Servers  ██-h8tsrg2-jpg   ██ WoW Scripts & Hacks  ██ 3.3.5a & Retail Live Servers  ██-3-3-5a-scripts-jpg  
    Last edited by SNPExploits; 12-30-2018 at 10:16 PM.

  2. #2
    Avarice197's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    Contacting on Skype

  3. #3
    Avarice197's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    44
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    Had just made a purchase for all scripts and hacks. Great price. Wonderful Guy. I did have my doubts as he is new in selling but i went and gone through. Easy to talk to and he answered all my questions perfectly. Am yet to play around with the hacks/scripts but so far everything went smooth! Would definitely recommend mrscripterx!!

  4. #4
    boomkin2k9's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    27
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    Bought a few things from this guy. Really kind and helpful. High recommended

  5. #5
    Angelism's Avatar Member ㊙️Hentai㊙️ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    9
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    24
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    Have currently bought the "Invisible Dmg" hack from this seller. He took the risk of of transferring the file first and allowed me to test it. This action he did was respectable since he could have been scammed by me, which I did not. We spent around two hours testing to see if this patch really does work. Awhile testing, we were in a Skype call and dueling in-game so that he could prove that it worked. He would tell me that it "procced" when I have no idea it was proccing. He told me it was a sound it makes, even though I could not hear any differences. After constantly insisting that it was "working" I decided to pay him. After the call, I realized the most obvious way to test if this "Invisible Dmg" hack was actually working, the great addon recount. Theoretically if this were to work, recount's total damage done without the hack should be more than with the hack. I tested this theory on the realm Blackrock from Warmane. I tried without the hack and recount showed me that I did 33k dmg total. If the hack works, recount should show that I did less than 31k, since "each 3-4 crits you will unleash an invisible damage proc to your target of an amount of approx 50% of all the crits you made [not show able in combat log]." Recount will not show this, but it will show that I did less damage. When I did this test for about half an hour, I am always finishing at about 32.5k - 33k. Never did it dip below 31k (was doing war vs war).
    So from this test, I will say that the "invisible DMG" hack is a SCAM. Until he proves to me this actually works, do not buy this hack from him.
    The only thing I can say is that he does have FPS Dropper application, I have seen it worked. He also probably does have pqr profiles (No such thing as best profile, the best is custom adjusted for the user's needs).
    That is all I can say for this seller, be wary.
    His response to my review in skype. Not professional and do not suggest doing business with this guy.
    http://imgur.com/yoDJ7y1
    http://imgur.com/QNzCiRY
    ██ WoW Scripts & Hacks  ██ 3.3.5a & Retail Live Servers  ██-mrscripter3-jpg
    ██ WoW Scripts & Hacks  ██ 3.3.5a & Retail Live Servers  ██-mrscripter4-png
    ██ WoW Scripts & Hacks  ██ 3.3.5a & Retail Live Servers  ██-mrscripter1-jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ██ WoW Scripts & Hacks  ██ 3.3.5a & Retail Live Servers  ██-mrscripterscam-jpg  
    Last edited by Angelism; 06-16-2016 at 04:44 PM.

  6. #6
    SNPExploits's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    67
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    11 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by goalmaster60 View Post
    Have currently bought the "Invisible Dmg" hack from this seller. He took the risk of of transferring the file first and allowed me to test it. This action he did was respectable since he could have been scammed by me, which I did not. We spent around two hours testing to see if this patch really does work. Awhile testing, we were in a Skype call and dueling in-game so that he could prove that it worked. He would tell me that it "procced" when I have no idea it was proccing. He told me it was a sound it makes, even though I could not hear any differences. After constantly insisting that it was "working" I decided to pay him. After the call, I realized the most obvious way to test if this "Invisible Dmg" hack was actually working, the great addon recount. Theoretically if this were to work, recount's total damage done without the hack should be more than with the hack. I tested this theory on the realm Blackrock from Warmane. I tried without the hack and recount showed me that I did 33k dmg total. If the hack works, recount should show that I did less than 31k, since "each 3-4 crits you will unleash an invisible damage proc to your target of an amount of approx 50% of all the crits you made [not show able in combat log]." Recount will not show this, but it will show that I did less damage. When I did this test for about half an hour, I am always finishing at about 32.5k - 33k. Never did it dip below 31k (was doing war vs war).
    So from this test, I will say that the "invisible DMG" hack is a SCAM. Until he proves to me this actually works, do not buy this hack from him.
    The only thing I can say is that he does have FPS Dropper application, I have seen it worked. He also probably does have pqr profiles (No such thing as best profile, the best is custom adjusted for the user's needs).
    That is all I can say for this seller, be wary.
    Dear Customer,

    Thank you for writing your feedback. However, there are some things that you said that are not true and I corrected you in Skype, instead of doing this here.
    All our products work, and I stayed testing it with you for 3 hours, when finally you ended up paying the price with a 30 euro discount. If it didn't work, you wouldn't have bought it, but you did.

    Thanks a lot again and have a nice day.

    - Mr. X.
    Last edited by SNPExploits; 06-17-2016 at 01:12 AM.

  7. #7
    Angelism's Avatar Member ㊙️Hentai㊙️ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    9
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    24
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    Whats sad is this seller will not try to prove that it works. He went straight to ignore. If you do not want your "reputation to drop," you fix it.

  8. #8
    SNPExploits's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    67
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    11 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by goalmaster60 View Post
    Whats sad is this seller will not try to prove that it works. He went straight to ignore. If you do not want your "reputation to drop," you fix it.
    I was 3 hours yesterday prooving it to you, when you only needed 4-5 duels to see it, because with other people they just needed 4-5 duels and they didn't complain, they are happy with my products, as you can see in the feedbacks and as you will see in the future feedbacks.

    Now I will like to close this... strange feedback, have a nice day.
    Last edited by SNPExploits; 06-17-2016 at 07:33 AM.

  9. #9
    Angelism's Avatar Member ㊙️Hentai㊙️ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Reputation
    9
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    24
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    The point you are missing is that I want more proof. This could all have been avoided if you simply did that. The way you handle your business as a rookie is not good. You jump the gun too fast. You are for the buyer (unless you are a scam). You are suppose to help the seller so that they can be comfortable.
    Last edited by Angelism; 06-16-2016 at 06:12 PM.

  10. #10
    SNPExploits's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Reputation
    3
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    67
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    11 (91%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by goalmaster60 View Post
    The point you are missing is that I want more proof. This could all have been avoided if you simply did that. The way you handle your business as a rookie is not good. You jump the gun too fast. You are for the buyer (unless you are a scam). You are suppose to help the seller so that they can be comfortable.
    Ok, i will proove it to you again, so you can modify this feedback. We don't scam people and i'm here to help the buyer.

  11. #11
    illidan53's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    Just bought warrior scripts and deep wounds hack, working 10/10! nice guy and recomended, also he made a good discount to me. He answered all my questions and explained me everything
    Keep the good work man!
    Last edited by illidan53; 06-17-2016 at 11:20 AM.

  12. #12
    yvera's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    how much does the parry/dodge hack and deep wounds cost


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:02 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search