0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legion Account

This is actually a full on account and I'm not asking for 49.99. In fact, the account is free if you'd like to have it. Why? Because I was careless and bought another account just to pass the time. At the moment, it's under the RaF so you can level quickly. You do have some gametime left on it. About two weeks. If you are interested in doing the RaF keep Naomi on your friend's list. Again I don't want anything in return, but if you feel like you should give me something then, a gametime card would be okay. One more thing, to complete this interaction, I'd need to give you the account information. It's probably going to lock the account once you try to log in, so I'll have to change it so you can access it. Once you do, you can change the email and do whatever you'd like with it. Message me as soon as possible if you'd like it. If you already have a bnet, add me at samthenoble#1777. Thanks.

Legion Account
    SamTheNoble's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *Update* The account is now gone. Thank you all who have messaged me. If I had more, I'd give to you all.