6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gladiator Suit Warrior Settings +2K CR

Can someone share their settings with me please ? it seems to be i cant go over 2k in arenas with default settings..

Gladiator Suit Warrior Settings +2K CR
    azuro's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    its not really about "settings" good man... Look over them, customize them to Your playstyle.

Different settings won't make u better, practice will.

Nevodark's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    22/22
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by azuro View Post
    its not really about "settings" good man... Look over them, customize them to Your playstyle.

Different settings won't make u better, practice will.
    Better settings are an amazing help.

Some of the default settings are horribad and will make you lose damage or use cooldowns badly etc.

If you want to just apply big pressure all the time and intend to win that way i would suggest setting your cooldowns to go off automatically fairly often. If you intend to burst someone after their defensive or something i would suggest using cooldowns manually and letting the bot handle your rotation only.

interrupts should be key-bound to toggle on and off for manual and automatic pew pewing, i would suggest leaving them on generally to interrupt fairly late into a cast, set it to only interrupt big heals, CCs when you/your healer are below x% hp (where X is the amount of HP you feel comfortable with living with for possibly 8 seconds and no healer.) and damage when you/team-mates are very low HP. manually interrupt anything else.

As a warrior you have spell reflects, don't set it to be used on cooldown despite how annoying it is to casters its much more useful as a ranged interrupt/reflect for CCs or big damage spikes like chaos bolt.

For defensives use them manually as only you know if your about to be blasted to death or have only just been poked a little. i have them set to use automatically as clutch / panic mode health %s normally at things like 5/8/10% HP to avoid being instagibbed but normally use them beforehand anyway. Setting them to be used when enemy's pop cooldowns vs things like moonkins or someone that will pop and blast you uberfast works quite well but can sometimes really mess you up so play around with it.

Most of the rest is up to you with good positioning, try to set up some of the keybinds in the bot especially the toggles. the more control you have of the bot the better you will do (just like playing your actual character) its true there is no bot replacement for actual skill. but try to compensate by learning as much as you can about strats and where you need to be for the bot to do things for you best. also not being able to hit 2k might be a partner issue. you will probably have to change partners every couple hundred of rating beyond 1700. don't be afraid to reach out for new and higher XP'd partners and you will slowly claw up the ladder. if you are already playing with people who are 2k+ XP and are playing well then you literally just need to play a different comp and get better at knowing what to do.

Like the bot will save your healer or CC an important target. but not if your out of range, knowing before hand you need to get into range will make a world of difference.

And as Azuro said everyone's settings are different depending on their partners and how they play and what they feel good with personally. Spam skirmishes and change settings every few games, eventually it'll work nicely.

I'm a fair bit stoned so if this doesn't make much sense or is a bit shit i apologize! : )

4. Thanks azuro, berkos1, Xewl (3 members gave Thanks to Nevodark for this useful post)
    azuro's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    15/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    made sense, and it was nicely written. Was kinda a bit what i meant as well. When i started using combat cr in pvp i was just the same, asking for settings etc... but the more i played the more i realized what i was missing, what could be done better, missing hotkeys, not ccing when it should etc. Learning how to use the bot and what to expect in each given situation.

I am playing mostly just With basic dps rotation automated and controll rest of my CDs/spells With hotkeys. i have defensives on a panic mode in case i forget

6. Thanks berkos1 (1 members gave Thanks to azuro for this useful post)
    berkos1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the tips guys Although I finally found the best settings and got it from +2700 CR player works like a charm no lose so far and damage has been increased significant hopefully gonna hit 2.4 tonight in 3's