Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Question] Which bot to choose?

Hey everyone,

First of all thanks for reading this post and if you decide that help me thanks in advance.

Now I would like to start botting for like Gold making (farming or w/e), Mount Farming, Gathering, Archeologie, Pet leveling, Leveling, ... .
    You know the whole package.
    Ofcourse i would not do it all at the same time. But Maybe 4 hours gold making, then a few days later Pet leveling, ...
    Now I have a few questions. So i have 3 accounts 1 main and 2 raf accounts, Would my main account be safe if i bot on account 2 and 3?
    Or does the ban hammer hits the whole battle.net account?

And now the main question is which bot to use? I've been reading a bit but yea all bots do basicly the same but diffrent. I know HB just got an
    other ban wave. But yea I have no idee what bot to chose.
    I wouldn't mind to pay some buck for a licence or what not. The team behinde it needs support too!

Thanks in advance for the tips and hits.

/derpy
    Last edited by derpydust; 05-26-2016 at 09:08 AM.

[Question] Which bot to choose?
    Smitten's Avatar i want to believe who even plays wow anymore 🤔
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    909/1036
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by derpydust View Post
    Now I have a few questions. So i have 3 accounts 1 main and 2 raf accounts, Would my main account be safe if i bot on account 2 and 3?
    Or does the ban hammer hits the whole battle.net account?
    Generally, bans and suspensions only happen on a per-licence basis - but having an account on your Battle.net banned for botting (or anything really) does keep your Battle.net account as a whole under a more watchful eye. There have been cases of full Battle.net licence bans, but you have to really piss Blizzard off to get one of those.

Originally Posted by derpydust View Post
    And now the main question is which bot to use? I've been reading a bit but yea all bots do basicly the same but diffrent. I know HB just got an
    other ban wave. But yea I have no idee what bot to chose.
    Honorbuddy is by far the most popular bot. Regardless of which public bot you choose, bans and banwaves are inevitable. Bot X this time, Bot Y next time and whichever bot they feel like it after that. The fact of the matter is that if you bot, you will eventually be banned. Never bot on what you can't afford to, or don't want to lose. No bot is 100% safe.

Using a large bot like Honorbuddy gets you a huge community, with plugins, profiles, CRs and more, but with larger communities comes greater risk. Smaller bots like ReBot still have bans and banwaves, but less frequently with the trade off of a smaller community and fewer options.

I'd personally pick one of those two - and always pay for it like you intend to. Cracked versions are not only illegal, but are generally behind on updates and may not have the latest security updates and features.

3. Thanks derpydust (1 members gave Thanks to Smitten for this useful post)
    derpydust's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Smitten View Post
    Generally, bans and suspensions only happen on a per-licence basis - but having an account on your Battle.net banned for botting (or anything really) does keep your Battle.net account as a whole under a more watchful eye. There have been cases of full Battle.net licence bans, but you have to really piss Blizzard off to get one of those.
    Thanks for clearing this up!

Honorbuddy is by far the most popular bot. Regardless of which public bot you choose, bans and banwaves are inevitable. Bot X this time, Bot Y next time and whichever bot they feel like it after that. The fact of the matter is that if you bot, you will eventually be banned. Never bot on what you can't afford to, or don't want to lose. No bot is 100% safe.
    Yeah forgot to mention that i know you can always get banned. But its mainly how you use it. If you bot 24/7 yea the chances get bigger i guess

Using a large bot like Honorbuddy gets you a huge community, with plugins, profiles, CRs and more, but with larger communities comes greater risk. Smaller bots like ReBot still have bans and banwaves, but less frequently with the trade off of a smaller community and fewer options.

I'd personally pick one of those two - and always pay for it like you intend to. Cracked versions are not only illegal, but are generally behind on updates and may not have the latest security updates and features.
    Thanks for this info.

derpydust's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh I've forgotten this in my first post.

If i bot on account B or C is it safe to play on account A(main) and just doing my own thing ? Or does my main account also gets injected with the bot program?