[s] cheap modded accounts! All consoles! Legit seller with proof! Free anti ban! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kurt The Midget's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[s] cheap modded accounts! All consoles! Legit seller with proof! Free anti ban!

NOW I KNOW THERES A LOT OF UNTRUSTWORTHY MODDERS OUT THERE BUT IF YOU DONT WANT TO GET SCAMMED ANYMORE THEN YOU'VE HIT THE JACKPOT! I'M A MODDER HERE WHOS PROVIDING PROOF OF ME BEING LEGIT!

If you need proof of me people a legit modder/seller just ask me when you're purchasing i'll be more then happy to show you some proof.

CLICK THE IMAGES TO ENLARGE THEM! (DO THIS IF YOU'RE NOT ABLE TO SEE!

Why I started my modding business
    [s] cheap modded accounts! All consoles! Legit seller with proof! Free anti ban!-part-1-jpg
    What comes in the modded account
    [s] cheap modded accounts! All consoles! Legit seller with proof! Free anti ban!-part-2-png

PAYMENTS I ACCEPT

PAYPAL 10.00
    STEAM CARDS 20.00

WAYS TO CONTACT ME ARE THROUGH SKYPE AND KIK

KIK: NZMODS

[s] cheap modded accounts! All consoles! Legit seller with proof! Free anti ban!