Legion prepurchase (Digital Deluxe) for Overwatch (standart) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

anything4overwatch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legion prepurchase (Digital Deluxe) for Overwatch (standart)

Hiya,

(THIS IS EU OFFER)

I've came to this website to do one thing and one thing only - trade my Digital Deluxe Legion pre-purchase cd key i bought two weeks ago for Overwatch key. I was keeping the key safely in my e-mail untill i figured out what to do with it (bought it to sell it for WoW gold but the guy turned out to be a scammer, i got informed by a moderator on the forum thats not associated to OWNEDCORE so i did not trade with him).

I will give you a key worth 70 euros for a key worth 40 euros because i'm giving into the hype and i can't be arsed to find people to do it for Origins version etc.

I have the following - Original email i got from blizzard, working cd key and ofcourse receipt. You will recieve all of that.

With the digital deluxe purchase you will recieve instantly on your WoW account a mount and a pet + Diablo 3 wings + SC2 portraits + Hearthstone cardback. If im wrong about any of that, please correct me.

Now, i have had alot of bad experience with traders and i will ONLY go first to reputable salers with good trade feedback (10+). If the requirement is not met, you will go first. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS RULE, DO NOT ADD ME AS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CONVINCE ME HOW COOL OF A GUY YOU ARE. I'VE BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE, NOT HAPPENING AGAIN.

IF however you agree to the rules i mentioned and to the offer i mentioned, add me on Skype - kacey.player

Thank you
    Last edited by anything4overwatch; 05-24-2016 at 11:13 AM.

Legion prepurchase (Digital Deluxe) for Overwatch (standart)
    Tentomas's Avatar Member Professional Seller CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    114 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kinda hard to trust a Digital Key, because you can refund it anytime you want. So why wont you just refund it and buy Overwatch and save your self 30e?

anything4overwatch's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried to refund it Tentomas two times contacting both WoW and Overwatch live support but they refuse to do it. Maybe im just unlucky. Either way, had an offer for an account with my rule set, but i'd like an key so im still looking. For all that matters, i also have Dark Souls 3 key if anyone is interested in that.