Buying wow gold on all us servers great prices menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BowerShop's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buying wow gold on all us servers great prices

BUYING GOLD ON ALL US SERVERS NOW AND FOREVER INSTANT PAYMENTS FAST AND EASY 24/H ONLINE WITH FULL SUPPORT!
    PRICE STRETCH IS LUCRATIVE AND CAN RANGE IN BETWEEN
    0.15-0.24$/1k GOLD

IMPORTANT FOR EVERY SELLER READ INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BEFORE TAKING ACTION.

How our transaction will look like?

Transaction looks very simple. First of all you must contact me via skype. If you wish to sell Your gold, you tell me your realm, faction and amount of gold. I give you information about the price and demand active.I will send you message on skype including all informations. Then You deliver gold and I do the payment.

What's the payment methods?

There are two payment methods: Paypal and Skrill.

What's the payment time?

I will pay You instantly after You deliver gold. Sometimes, due to random issues it might be few mins more.

How can I feel safe and scam-free?

You can trust me, because I am highly repped member on OwnedCore and other forums and places. I have done tons of successful trades, which most finished with positive feedback. Additionally I am fully verified on all payment methods listed above.

What's the ingame trade methods and what's the risk of bann for gold selling?

ingame trade methods:

Face to Face(supplier meet with client ingame).

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION FEEL FREE TO ADD ME ON SKYPE:

Buying wow gold on all us servers great prices