[EU/US] Voidtalon of the Dark Star - 45€ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Grosmi7's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    14/22
    Trade Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[EU/US] Voidtalon of the Dark Star - 45€

Still selling in Dragonflight! Hand farming! No use of bots or anything that will put any of us in danger! Delivery 1-12 hours.

Price 45€ / 50$

100 ++ feedback and my other sales available here

[EU/US] ★★ Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm ★★ ([EU/US] ★★ Mounts | Pets | The Insane | Custom Farm ★★)

Voidtalon Feedback

Originally Posted by Jeromez View Post
    Contacted Grosmi last night for Voidstar of Talon. Was very sceptical at first as i've never really used a service for a mount. However, he was very kind and patient with me, he asked all my questions straight away. He got to work this morning (10am) and got the mount for me an hour and a half later! What's better is that he chats with you the whole time giving you updates as well as general conversation which is a really nice touch.

Would definitely vouch for this guy, trustworthy, friendly and great service, thanks again

Attachment 24478
    Originally Posted by babsy View Post
    10/10 service multiple updates a day and allowed me onto my account when ever i wanted.
    Ty grosmi7 for your excellent service love my new mounts
    will be using you again in the future for sure

Originally Posted by kkbn View Post
    I ordered a Voidtalon of the Darkstar, as of yesterday, and got it no more than 24 hours later. To say the least I was stunned. So quick, and at the same time, he randomly killed and got me two other rare mounts from around Draenor, just free of charge. Incredible.

I had my share of expensive boosts and bad communication through my Wow-time, but this guy, was completely different. His prices are cheap, and he's so professional and friendly, and always available for a chat, guidance and status updates on your mount.

You got yourself a regular, I will return soon to buy more services, no doubt. Gotta get that TLPD :-)

EDIT: I had to purchase the TLPD too, and got a great offer on doing both this, and aeonaxx, which I couldn't refuse. The TLPD I recieved in under 10 hours. Insanely fast. Aeonaxx took a couple of days, but was still done absurdly fast. Again, with friendly status updates, and lot of chatting and tips (I like to ask a lot of questions about anything in the game, and he had a great and informative answer for everything).

I recommend this boosting service, to whomever may read this.

Thanks so much, once again.
    Originally Posted by Infectedmushroom View Post
    My experience with Grosmi7 in one word: amazing! I ordered a Voidtalon and today was the day he would start searching for the purple bird on my account. Yes, was the day, as he found Voidtalon for me just after 1.5 hours! Stunningly quick and I was kind of perplexed by the speed he got Voidtalon.

Grosmi7 is a very nice and trustworthy person. The communication with him is great too: he replies quickly to questions and you can always let him know if you want to login on your account yourself (which wasn't needed in this case, as he found Voidtalon so quickly). Also, his prices are among the cheapest I've ever seen. I've seen Voidtalon being sold for ~700/800 euros, which is insanely expensive compared to the 80 euro Grosmi asks for it.

I would recommend Grosmi7 to anyone who's looking for these services. A well deserved 10/10 and I'm definitely contacting him again if something else is needed. Thank you so much Grosmi7!
    Originally Posted by theniight View Post
    Just used this service to find Voidtalon for me, and he did a exceptionel job.
    He found it within 2 days of farming, and always kept me updated on what's going on/status on farm..
    He is very kind and very pleasant to talk to, and I def. recommend this guy. Excellent Service. will use again for sure..
    Originally Posted by kryptallix View Post
    Bought this yeterday from Grosmi7, after looking up peopel selling voidtalon i was impressed with the price and feedback from others and decided to buy. After a friendly talk on skype he was ready two hours later to loggin on my account to start the work. He had already sold a few and managed to get the mount for as fast as a couple of hours, unfortanly my chars wasent as lucky as past buyers so it took 20+ hours or so but yet im still very happy as i dont think that in all wasent that long either. it was in my bag when i logged and learned it soon after i saw the mighty mount, and i must really say awesome guy and good prices on all services even thou i just bought Voidtalon. He lets you know on his progress to keep you updated and with a question you can even play once a while in the middle even if you ever so wish to. In all Grosmi7 is the guy to go to, im so gonna buy again!
    Sincerly from a really happy customer! ^^Attachment 26047
    Originally Posted by Resseh View Post
    The exceptional price is what drew me to the seller. But its his amazing friendly personality and fast work effect that will make me purchase more mounts from him. I bought Voidtalon and i had him within 12 hours.

I felt my account was safe which is the most important thing.
    Originally Posted by Ninjaturtle View Post
    Bought Voidtalon of the Dark Star and lucid nightmare.

Got them within less than a day Highly recommend this guy, amasing what he can do. ^0^
    Originally Posted by Kanrethad View Post
    What can I write about this guy? His services are pure awesomeness!! Hands down..!

We had a great communication before starting! After having explained to me the whole procedure I ordered the Long-Forgotten Hippogryph and the Voidtalon.. both were delivered within 24 hours!! I could not believe my eyes!

All in all an awesome seller! Looking forward to order the rest of my missing mounts for my collection from him!
    Originally Posted by PanicFear View Post
    Purchased a void talon from him today. I'm not joking when I say it literally took an hour and a half. Highly professional, works as fast as spawns allow and extremely personable, I highly suggest going through Grosmi for any of your needs.
    Originally Posted by Ddart View Post
    Just bought a voidtalon from him.

It took less than 3 hours, so I'd recommend him! Thanks Grosmi.
    Originally Posted by kneel5 View Post
    Terrific service, we got lucky and in a couple of hours he found a portal for the Voidtalon!
    Definetely would reccomend, kept chatting the whole way through!
    Originally Posted by DarkLinux View Post
    I have been trying to get the,

[Voidtalon of the Dark Star] (Attained by 5% of profiles)

mount for over 2 years. He must be lucky because he got it in under 6 hours XD

Amazing price, one of the best trades I have done. Will buy from again, going to look into getting Aeonaxx next
    Originally Posted by zergvoluptas View Post
    So, my original account (Kawaiikisu) is unable to post. I'm a long time buyer of Grosmi.. and I wanted to leave feedback.. My other account is not banned, but it seems.. "frozen", I'm unable to post anywhere in any way shape or form, maybe it got labeled inactive. Feel free to reach out to me on this account to verify that I've safely bought from this guy multiple times.

As with my previous post, I've bought Vyragosa (to which he found TWO TLPDs for free for me, and gave the extra TLPD to a lucky lowbie in the area), a plethora of various mounts, I believe I ordered a Voidtalon next(farm time was I think 1-3 days, he found mine in under a day.. this was so long ago!) then Poseidus, which he works over the weekend for! I've ordered other various services like Timeless Isle Spineclaw Crab pet, Tolvir mount (to which while he was farming he found Zin'rokh for FREE as well for me!)

But Aeonaxx continued to shy away from me - Grosmi normally needs a full week of farming on your account without disturbance.. but will let you on any time you wish to play! (This interferes with Aeonaxx and Aeonaxx farming only, so I suggest just order from him and go on a vacation or something, he farmed for WEEKS and was unable to get it for me while I was still very active on my account, I assumed he missed 2-3 while I was logged in.. I feel awful). In some miracle, he had downtime this week for a free order, and just passed by, logging onto my account whenever he had a free second, and found it overnight while I was sleeping.

The guy's truly amazing, and he takes pride in his work - no bots, all hand farming, he puts your happiness first, and he's professional and you can't beat his prices. If you're a long time buyer and he's not packed he may throw in a few discounts here and there as well! I truly truly, suggest him and I'm definitely coming back for more services.
    Originally Posted by Easygoes67 View Post
    First off, I don't leave feedback as often as I should, but I am an avid customer among the World of Warcraft and Diablo Forums for Ownedcore. I use to exclusively use Hi5 back when he was still doing his thing and he was great at it. Once he quit I had to look for new sources to meet my ever evolving demands for World of Warcraft chores to be completed that I am too lazy to do.

Grosmi is one of those sellers that I have relied on to fill the void that was left when Hi5 left, his prices are competitive his timeliness on completing orders is outstanding, and if something comes up he lets you know ASAP. His schedule is flexible with yours if you need to login for whatever reason. I come up with new things for Grosmi to purchase often he has completed a multitude of tasks for me so far and I see our seller/customer relationship lasting a long while.

Some things that he has done for me can be seen below.

The Loremaster
    The Explorer
    Voidtalon of the Dark Star
    TLPD
    Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent
    Numerous Holiday Events
    and so much more!

I currently have a pretty sizeable order in with him as we speak and we are working towards the 300 Mount Achievement, there is not enough words to say to exclaim how awesome Grosmi is so I will leave it at this, Amazing Seller take the chance if your looking for something at a reasonable price without the risk of botting and you will be pleasantly surprised to have what you wanted and a new friend.

Thanks.
    Originally Posted by FtlDrive1993 View Post
    Made an account just to give feedback on this seller and his services. I tried for weeks and countless hours to obtain a rare mount. This man found it in about 3 hours for me. Worth every penny! Extremely trustworthy, friendly, and professional. It is incredibly obvious upon talking to him that they take a lot of pride in their work and makes customer satisfaction #1 priority. Will definitely return to this seller in the future!!!!!!! Cannot stress how trustworthy they are. Only seller i trust for these services!
    Last edited by Grosmi7; 07-07-2023 at 08:10 AM.
    He who strikes terror in others is himself continually in fear. - Claudius Claudianus

[EU/US] Voidtalon of the Dark Star - 45€
    Thanks G/R
    14/22
    Trade Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last few days have been talon busy! Available and taking orders right now.
    He who strikes terror in others is himself continually in fear. - Claudius Claudianus

theniight's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just used this service to find Voidtalon for me, and he did a exceptionel job.
    He found it within 2 days of farming, and always kept me updated on what's going on/status on farm..
    He is very kind and very pleasant to talk to, and I def. recommend this guy. Excellent Service. will use again for sure..

deezlee's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great service, I got the Voidtalon in around 24 hours.
    Very friendly guy, would recommend him anyday.
    I'll be back for some more later, thx again m8.

Thanks G/R
    14/22
    Trade Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    30+ Voidtalons sold! Online and taking orders right now!

Riftrafte's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing service and top notch guy. Found my talon the night he started camping. Would recommend to anyone!

actaeon96's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I contacted him during wednesday this week 29th during morning. He had already just completed 2 voidtalon orders and took my order later that evening and 12 hours later I had my Voidtalon in my bag. I'm utterly happy with his service and also his fair price. Thank you so much Grosmi! I'll be sure to recommend you to my friends too.

Aurina's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    18/5
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Added you on skype.

Edit:

Voidtalon in my bags less than 12 hours after i exchanged my login details with Grosmi. I believe the search only took him 2 hours as well.

Thanks a lot, 10/10!
    Last edited by Aurina; 07-06-2016 at 04:58 AM.

DefNotKhazix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got a Voidtalon from him.

Great guy, very friendly and helpful. Cannot recommend highly enough! A+++++++++

Kawaiikisu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let me just say that I came here skeptical of the low price and the fact that I had to account share. This guy will not do anything to your account if you are worried, he is trustworthy, and I will def be using his services again. If you do not trust him for whatever reason as I did, send me a PM and I will send further screenshots of proof of his farm and my satisfaction of his services.

I ordered a Voidtalon and Frostbitten achievement from Grosmi. VT farm time for him can be anywhere between 20 minutes to a day and a half. He found my VT a little over a day, DURING busy hours (the weekend), and after my Frostbitten achievement he managed to find two TLPDs for me (One went into my inventory for free, but I tipped him regardless. Free? That's insane) and another he so generously gave to a lowbie leveling in the area.

He offers his services first AND THEN you can pay afterwards if you choose. If that's not enough to at least try out his services, I don't know what is. He's super friendly, the cheapest out there, and will find your item(s) very quickly. If you need your account back he is more than happy to let you play on it. Gromli gives updates throughout the day to let you know how the farm is going. He takes his job/service seriously, and your satisfaction comes first.

Gromli offers various services across other games so if you don't see a service here feel free to ask him about it (achievement grinding, Heroes of the Storm/Hearthstone grinding, etc)

For literally half or a third maybe even a fourth compared to other services, he's the cheapest out there and I would highly, highly recommend him!!

aido1983's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just got Voidtalon from him. He also got me 2 rare WOD mounts while I was waiting. Cannot recommend this service enough! competitive prices, nice guy who sends you plenty of updates during the whole process.

10/10 will definitely use him again!!!!

TheGods's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    20/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey mate, I am really interested in a voidtalon mount from you - if that works well I want to buy more voidtalons aswell

Thanks G/R
    14/22
    Trade Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still actively selling!

mohassan81's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used a lot of boosters in the past and I don't usually leave feedback (the guys I usually buy know my appreciation) but I just had to say something about this guy! He is a legend, the thing that makes this guy stand out is his communication skills. Very polite, very professional and very engaging, and most of all, he is 100% legit. This guy is a legend, and I really hope he gets many most customers and he certainly deserves it. I'll certainly be using this guy again for anything I need.

Thanks again dude! now to farm Poundfist...

Thanks G/R
    14/22
    Trade Feedback
    18 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Voidtalon 1-12 hours delivery, 6 days a week up to 15 hour camping sessions! Selling mounts since 2013, ton and ton of experience, over 100 voidtalons sold since patch 6.1
    Last edited by Grosmi7; 02-28-2021 at 06:04 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast