SELLING GOLD! 1.50$ / 10K! ONLY ARGENT DAWN EU! 1.5mil in stock! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Inpronatix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SELLING GOLD! 1.50$ / 10K! ONLY ARGENT DAWN EU! 1.5mil in stock!

Hello there fellow heros! hard making that gold? Don't worry! we got you're back!

we are selling quick and safe gold on argent dawn EU, we have 140k in stock(total) and selling much cheaper since we only selling on argent dawn. (we just sold and will prob be short for a while, we'll try to have 100k+ able at all time!)

we have you're back covered with gold! Always wanted that mount? maybe buy a hc boost or just need gold in casual, don't worry we got it!

we are three farmers with five accounts each(total of fifteen accounts.) and we are kinda new to this gold selling thing on world of warcraft.

the price is 1.50$ per 10k you can pay using paysafe - paypal - skrill or make an suggestions on other payment metods!

my skype is: bennocool1 (i have a picture with blue backround and my name on it, can't miss it, made the name 5 years ago, sorry about that :s )

rody's skype: rody.bladder ( a picture with stay calm and love rody)

vincent's skype: didn't want his skype name on here, so add the others.
    Last edited by Inpronatix; 05-22-2016 at 09:18 AM.

SELLING GOLD! 1.50$ / 10K! ONLY ARGENT DAWN EU! 1.5mil in stock!
    Inpronatix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we currently have in stock 110k gold !

proof:

(look the chat for my name ! )

can provide with more proof and pictures if anyone is intressed, but not sure.

-inpronatix