Blizzard Store Hack Method menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

PeopleRStrange's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blizzard Store Hack Method

Hello everyone,

You have read the thread name correctly. I'm selling a "Blizzard Store hack method". What you can do with this is, basically get ANYTHING in the blizzard store for free. Now i hear some people saying "omg such a lie lawlzzz". It's not. Don't believe me? I can show you live demonstration. You can buy any amount of Warcraft expansions, mounts, pets. You can just go and buy a battlechest + legion so you get a 90 and 100 level boost. Then use these boosted characters with a botting tool to just bot anything you want. Sounds nice, right? If you don't believe me and think i'm a "liar", feel free to add me on skype and ask for a demonstration or proof. I will provide it, freely. I can do a screenshare for you on Skype aswell.

If you have any questions, any regrets, just anything that you would like to ask, add me on skype or just PM me here.

Have a great day, lads.

PM me your skype if you want me to add you or reply with your skype below.
    Last edited by PeopleRStrange; 05-19-2016 at 06:49 AM.

Blizzard Store Hack Method