PvP Boosts/Selfplay boosts. (EU) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Vesslol's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PvP Boosts/Selfplay boosts. (EU)

Boosting

I offer boosts in 2v2 and 3v3 for every class and spec, your account will be played by a professional player of your class, almost any rating is possible.
    Most orders are completed within 1-2 days but title boosts such as gladiator or rank 1 will most likely take longer.
    Keep in mind that while getting boosted there's always a risk of getting disqualified and/or banned, if you don't want to take this risk please check out my selfplay section. We always take every possible precaution to minimize the risk and on top of that I offer a 50% refund in case of disqualification on title services.

Boosting prices:

2v2:
    2000 - 40 euro
    2200 - 65 euro
    2400: 110 euro
    Higher rating: Please contact me on skype

3v3:
    2000: 45 euro
    2200: 60 euro
    2400: 100 euro
    Higher rating: Please contact me on skype

Gladiator: 250 euro
    Rank 1: 500 euro

Selfplay boosting:

I offer selfplay boosts in 2v2 and 3v3, currently available for all classes and specs.
    You will get to play with some of the best players in the game right now, multiple rank 1 players with 3000+ current rating. And often the best of the class they're playing.

No cheating or anything against the rules of Blizzard is involved.
    We have been very succesful in doing selfplays, often getting to gladiator rating or better and in some cases even rank 1.

You will learn a lot during our sessions and you'll most likely be able to find better partners and/or play at higher rating after.
    Even if you're already a pretty experienced player or even already a gladiator you'll still be able to learn a lot from these sessions and increase your rating significantly.

Prices selfplay boosts:

20 euro per hour per person. (40 euro per hour total in 3v3)

We start out at high mmr, and in just a few hours you can gain a lot of rating. Depending on your current rating you are likely to not lose any rating at all on losses.

Contact information:

If interested or if you have any questions feel free to add my skype: awrf9593
    Last edited by Vesslol; 06-07-2016 at 04:38 AM.

PvP Boosts/Selfplay boosts. (EU)
    Mh2016's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This guy is legit, I can really recommend his coaching. He's one of the only guys that actually do everything he possibly can to make sure you get something out of it. And in the end you WILL have learned alot from it.

Much love <3