★ SELLING World of Warcraft Legion BETA KEYs★ ELITE USER, TRUSTED & VERIFIED★*CHEAP * menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

nav4321's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    2/19
    Trade Feedback
    63 (94%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

★ SELLING World of Warcraft Legion BETA KEYs★ ELITE USER, TRUSTED & VERIFIED★*CHEAP *

Hey, guys.

NAV4321 is selling World of Warcraft LEGION BETA KEYs.

Payment via PayPal only.

Selling EACH / $170 per key

Trusted buyer / seller. Elite USER in Ownedcore with trusted not to compromise, I got Plenty of vouches and guaranteed payment with no risk of chargeback or fraud.

****My feedback***

Originally Posted by grimmeged View Post
    Just bought 40k from this guy, talked to him over several days - also bought RAF gametime from him 2 weeks ago.
    Blizzard removed the first but I bought with protection so he just added more gametime in NO TIME - perfect service!
    And his new website is awesome - great prices

BIG RECOMMEND!
    Originally Posted by hansbald2 View Post
    I really have to recommend this site:

1. They actually understand what you are saying/writing on skype.
    2. They are fast,friendly & save.
    3. The site doesnt look like crap.
    4. Great prices.

You would be stupid not to buy from them
    Originally Posted by The Metal View Post
    Nice guy. Good communication and English.

Requested an order, will know when everything goes trough

EDIT: Awesome! Will defenitly buy from again. Constant communication in perfect English made this very pleasent. Good prices aswell.
    Originally Posted by lucaimperfect View Post
    I bought 25k and it was my best gold buying experience ever. No problems no excuses outstanding imo.

They are friendly, speak english and fast I dont see any reason not to purchase from these guys.

I look forward to dealing with these guys again. TY
    Originally Posted by Zammy96 View Post
    bought 40k... all has gone fine!
    Originally Posted by nexarz View Post
    Bought an RBG boost from nav to 2.2k. Quick, legit and very professional service that did not cost me an arm and a leg. Nav was very friendly and helpful as usual . Would Highly Recommend!!
    Originally Posted by jrbcominatya View Post
    Ordered 0-2200 rbg boost. Was super quick to reply via Skype over questions/concerns. Had the rating within a couple of hours of payment. Will definitely use again.

Originally Posted by LordNaomasa View Post
    This guy is AWESOME!!! I paid for a 2200 carry and ended up with 2350! Not only that but he is by far the CHEAPEST carry around I know other companies that charge 400$+ WIll definitely be using his services again to boost my other toons to get a weekly conquest cap of 3850+!!! Thanks : ]

Originally Posted by Starin View Post
    Nice service, he is so friendly. We even had fun chat with him time to time now. I recommend him very much.
    Originally Posted by silentbot View Post
    he's a great guy i recommend him

Originally Posted by fddbzz View Post
    paid for 2200, boosted me up to 2388. will definitely buy your service again. thanks! recommended

Originally Posted by xxsweghostxx View Post
    0-1800 bought yesterday. No problems! Very quick.

Contact Information:-

Press the button below to add me instantly!

Skype - Just4yousales

★ SELLING World of Warcraft Legion BETA KEYs★ ELITE USER, TRUSTED & VERIFIED★*CHEAP *