0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HB and Soap

I understand there has been some issues with HB and the bans.

I was part of the banwave when HB was hit......since then I have been using SB.

HB seems to still be going strong..........how is Blizzards detection now?......is it just focused on the PVP and Automation bots or are both bots safe to use if your just using the Routines?

Thank you....if this post gets closed for any reason can someone PM me....just want to get some opinions.

MStorm111

HB and Soap
    gosuindahouse's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess they detecting the fact of injection, so it doesn't matter what you are doing with the bot.

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rpritchett View Post
    I understand there has been some issues with HB and the bans.

I was part of the banwave when HB was hit......since then I have been using SB.

HB seems to still be going strong..........how is Blizzards detection now?......is it just focused on the PVP and Automation bots or are both bots safe to use if your just using the Routines?

Thank you....if this post gets closed for any reason can someone PM me....just want to get some opinions.

MStorm111
    So.. people are tired of hearing if you cheat bans are likely..

Unfortunately there's no more to it than that..

If you aren't willing to take the risk.. don't..

If you are willing.. the magnitude of that risk is unknown..

100 people could tell you oh yeah bro.. hasn't been any bans in awhile you're good.. just be smart..

Those same people will say sucks bro.. or nothing at all to your ban report..

Trying to connect the dots & think okay what'd you do & got banned.. what'd you do & got banned.. you haven't been banned okay what're you doing ????

Is an exercise in futility that will get you trolled & jaded towards any community for not being very "helpful"

TL;DR: Don't cheat if you can't handle the ban

If this ^^^ is all you read.. I realize you want to know how likely you are to get banned.. we'd all like to know that.. we do not know that..
    Thirsty Shameless Beg: LFW on Retail WoW US. Any Boosting Groups Looking For A Leveler I'm Very Interested! Please PM Me! 🤘😁🤘

rpritchett's Avatar Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well...I understand the risk....its why I'm here....I see the Hb community is still live and well....was just curious of peoples opinions. Wasn't looking for "Its Fool Proof" just wanted to know if any of the multibox botters have seen an increase in bans since the wave or not. A botter is gonna bot.....period. Was just looking for some up to date info.

Thank you for you input and I understand where your coming from....much appreciated.
    ------
    Thank you gosuindahouse.....kinda the answer I was looking for.....sorry didn't read your post until after Jala. Been out of the loop for a minute....just wanted to see where things stood to date.

MS