EU JORDINE//Safest TAXI silver farming//3$ per million//no log in/password info menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Dorsai85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU JORDINE//Safest TAXI silver farming//3$ per million//no log in/password info

Do you want to buy some silver, but you are afraid of giving your log in/password info to gold sellers? Manual silver farming is too risky for you? Dont worry there is new option for you. I offer taxi grind service for you. You log in into your own in game character and i can take you to any grind place on map (mediah sausan too). I got strong +15 end game char that can solo farm anywhere on current map. Want to farm some witch/mark of shadow/ogre too? I can take you there and kill mobs for you. You not need to do anything, just pick up loot (or pets will do it for you)... For mediah grind places you only need to be lvl 50+. Your eq dont matter cause you will not be killing that mobs you or your pets will pick up items only... if you have pets there is option for afk farm too (you can watch film and stay in one place when i will be killing mobs), but it will be slower cause you will be not moving from one spot and its little risky cause of pk.

Why its safest option available with 0 risk?

- there is nothing illegal in this farming cause party farming is legal in BDO and Daum cant ban you or me for anything;

- you not provide your log in/password info and i have 0 option to steal your account;

- we can do selling operation through playeraction site and that way your money are safe and secure too.

Price is cheaper then any other offer on market right now cause you still need to spend your time using your own character. But if you dont have time and prefer standart type of manual silver farming i provide it too, just contact me on skype- dorsai22 or find my auctions on playerauction site for EU servers.

For contact use this site or my skype- Dorsai22

Link to auction on playerauctions site:

EU JORDINE//Safest TAXI silver farming//3$ per million//no log in/password info
    Dorsai85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Up for this thread