Croxus (EU) 2x LVL 50s with OUTFITS! (Witch + Musa) Explorer's Package - CHEAP! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mikkis2k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Croxus (EU) 2x LVL 50s with OUTFITS! (Witch + Musa) Explorer's Package - CHEAP!

Hi! I'm selling my BDO account, as i'm not gonna continue to play.. i got school and i need to focus on that atm. BDO and its grind won't help me anytime soon, so this is the best thing to do atm.

The account does have 2x20s and 2x50s (OUTFITS).

The Musa does have +6 armor and +10 weapon (2x Taritas, 2xGrunil and Yuria). It's a good account to start with and has outfits for both lvl 50s.. the outfits give you +10% xp and look great!

Got a screenshot of the Witch and Musa. PS!: the witch screenshot is old, she is infact lvl 50! not 48! (Look on the Musa screenshot!)

Witch + Musa Screenshot

All i want is the current price for the explorer's package! So the price is 49.99€ (or $)

Would be great if you sent me a PM for more info! Payment will happen through paypal.

Or add me on skype: kimmels2

Or email: kimmels.jr.bns (gmail)
    Last edited by mikkis2k; 04-28-2016 at 04:09 PM.

Croxus (EU) 2x LVL 50s with OUTFITS! (Witch + Musa) Explorer's Package - CHEAP!
    mikkis2k's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is sold thanks for all the feedback