Lvl 55 Ranger [NA: UNO] 143/157 One of Best Rangers on Server 0 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

krnnoodle's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lvl 55 Ranger [NA: UNO] 143/157 One of Best Rangers on Server $600

I am looking to sell my BDO account because my girlfriend started complaining that I spend too much time playing BDO. I went from 5 days of exercise & gym a week to twice in the last 2 months while playing this game. Time for me to stop because I want to keep my girlfriend.

Level 55 Ranger
    Server: UNO in NA
    AP/DP: 143/157
    Avail Weight: 814
    Energy: 133
    Contribution: 136 (Hundreds of by-products from alchemy and cooking waiting to be turned into CP)

Character Appearance: Very pretty. Probably one of the most gorgeous looking rangers on server. I put in extra effort to make my characters look their best because I like looking at pretty things. Character also has 1 appearance change coupon.

Characters: I have my main lvl 55 ranger and another lvl 35 ranger in process of leveling for world bosses. Level 55 ranger is Professional Alchemist lvl 4. I have an alt Sorc that I use for making beer with Professional cooking level 3. All 5 character slots are being used for alts that provide me with passive energy points. The awakening skills I have on my ranger are the BEST awakenings that you can get on a ranger which allow you to farm very efficiently without needing much potions while doing a lot of work on world bosses and PvP. I won't list them since my build allows my ranger to stay very competitive, and I would like that build to stay with a small group of top rangers on the server. I am currently rocking 31, 36, and 25 fail stacks on my characters, very ready to pri or duo really expensive accessories. I have horses being bred with many high level tier 3 and tier 4 horses with drift, instant accel, and sprint, just ready to be bred for better horses.

Items: On those characters I have: full +15 grunil set, +15 heves set, +15 Liverto longbow, +13 Liverto longbow, +15 Steel dagger, +15 Bronze dagger, Duo Mark of Shadow, Pri Mark of Shadow, 2 Pri Witch's Earrings, 1 Witch's Earring, Tree Belt, and the token earring and ring that give +5 AP. ~20 million in silver, 40 armor stones, 29 weapon stones, 320+ seals that can turn into weapon/armor stones, All of the ingredients to make Extraction Crystals ( probably can make more than 30). Lots of ingredients to make grade 3 armor enhance stones. 27 Bheg bundles saved up to open when boss items come out or can be opened for income if need be. Getting to over 150 AP would be no big deal and can be done in a span of two days if you want to sell the gears on alt or are willing to grind really hard for silver.

Cash Items: I've spent $130 on pearls alone. My ranger has Karlstein custom set for 10% combat exp and other bonuses, Ignis Ear Cuff for better chance at getting higher knowledge on monsters, Gillie set for PvP, Le Vladian no stockings inner for +1 luck, three tier 1 lvl 10 pets (dog and two cats), all of the weight increase bonuses that can be bought from cash shop plus one loyalty weight bonus, horse flute, 7 partial skill resets, 1 appearance exchange coupon, 2 cash shop beds, 2 cash shop drawers, 1 cash shop chair, 20 of numerous dyes, numerous EXP boost coupons. 2400 loyalty points and 650 pearls to spend. Still has 2 unused guest passes too.

Guild: My ranger has been in one of the top, if not the top, PvP guilds in the server since the release. Our guild is almost always at war with other guilds and never lost a GvG except one scrim against our rival PvP guild. The guild part-takes in daily world bosses, usually killing 3-7 bosses (Mudster, Tree, and Kzarka) on every spawn. My character is geared enough to get loot on EVERY SINGLE BOSS regardless of who is there and how many people are there. Everyone on the server knows our guild and people usually respect my grinding spots because of the guild name. Our guild does scrims with other guilds and occasional GvG when people mess with our guildies' grind spots. In the next few weeks, my character will be assigned to a top-class 5-men squad that will move and war together when node wars and castle sieges come out.

PVP: My ranger has ~2.2k hp fully geared, making my ranger a very formidable force in PvP. I can usually flag up to 1v3 at the highest level grind spot of Sausans and still come out on top. My ranger usually has the highest score in Red Battlefield whenever she participates. You won't have problems killing just about anyone you meet on the map.

Income: I usually make ~10 - 20 million silvers a day. Sometimes more if I have lots of time that day and some times less if I don't have time to play. Mudster gave me a liverto and a mark of shadows on the same drop once due to my high damage roll.

Conclusion: If you are looking to play BDO at the highest level that the game has to offer, my ranger is for you. Being a member of my guild will bring you opportunities for fun, pvp, income, and other items that you most likely won't get anywhere else. When node wars and castle sieges come, which I was very excited for if my girlfriend didn't get mad, my guild will be the top guild in UNO to dominate the areas we need and want. You'll experience wars at the highest level and will be strong enough to really enjoy the wars. You can also sell the gears on the alt, buy gear for another class with the money, and use the 55 ranger for boss raids since my ranger is strong enough to always be guaranteed a loot. My skill and item builds are what my friend from Korea (he sold his ranger for ~$2k) has told me.

I am very sad to give up my ranger, but I don't want to risk fighting with my gf again over BDO.

Email me at [email protected] for more info.
    Last edited by krnnoodle; 04-27-2016 at 02:07 PM.

Lvl 55 Ranger [NA: UNO] 143/157 One of Best Rangers on Server 0