Post content in the BDO sections and win 1 of 3 One month Pyx.BDO licenses! menu

User Tag List

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post content in the BDO sections and win 1 of 3 One month Pyx.BDO licenses!

Hello OwnedCorians!

A lot of our members, myself included, have been playing BDO ( Black Desert Online ) since launch and have been having a lot of fun! I'm glad to see so many people talk about it in the shoutbox every day, and I would like to invite everyone to try it at least once.

For you botters and exploiters out there, this contest is for you! JuJuBoSc has allowed me to give out 3x One month licenses to our users! This can go to an existing customer of Pyx or someone that has never tried it before.

Keep in mind, this is not a promotional post for Pyx, so I will keep it short:

Pyx is a framework, much more than a bot, although it can be as simple as one if that is all you want to do with it.
    From botting fishing, grinding, sniping the auction house, to detecting nearby treasure chests and tamable horses, this does it all. For more info see their Website: https://www.blackdesert-bot.com/

I have personally been enjoying this software a LOT.

How to participate:

You must post at least one thread with content (Read: Not a question but something helpful) in one of the 2 following sections:

You must also post in this thread once.

Everyone should be able to participate. Here are some sources with TONS of guides that are not posted here:
    http://blackdesertfoundry.com/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesert...ction_updated/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHb...rs_zKfVooSzJNw ( Please give this guy credit if you turn one of his videos into a written guide, because he's awesome! )

Rules:

• The contest begins immediately and will run until April 27th.
    • Contestants must post here once to enter the contest.
    • You cannot win more than once.
    • Content must follow the standard forum rules: Guides and exploits must be explained in full in the thread. It cannot be a one liner with a video explaining the rest, or a link to a website.
    • Links are allowed as part of the guide if they are a necessary tool that cannot be copied over.

Prizes:
    • The first one month license will be given out to the user with the most helpful threads ( The user with the highest quantity of helpful threads gets it. )
    • The second one month license will be given out to the user with the prettiest thread ( A single thread will be selected based on how much effort was put into it. )
    • The third one month license will be given out to a random user that has participated. ( A random participating user will be selected. )

If anything isn't clear, feel free to ask here or PM me! Good luck everyone!
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

Post content in the BDO sections and win 1 of 3 One month Pyx.BDO licenses!
    Willy's Avatar Elite User
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    147/124
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great initiative to get the BDO section more active!

Anesith's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome! Can't wait to see all of the new and helpful threads!

csr's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope to see more things in the BDO section with this contest

Dymon's Avatar Contributor
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    23/30
    Trade Feedback
    22 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    who won ?

sed-'s Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    52/151
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    idk if i count ^.^

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Winners will be announced in the next few days, the original post will be updated then. The contest is not over until winners are decided!
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!