Ultiaim-(vac,faceit,cevo,eac,mm,smac/ALL UNDETECTED/ULTIAIM-WHAT YOU NEED! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Ultiaim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultiaim-(vac,faceit,cevo,eac,mm,smac/ALL UNDETECTED/ULTIAIM-WHAT YOU NEED!

Hello people!
    We are proud to announce that we have now released Our own forum for our cheat , since we have free domain it has the extension in the domain :/ , but dont worry we will buy domain soon but for now you have to go to the website with this link :

We have worked very hard to do this , so the reults are that our cheat supports VAC/MM/SMAC
    And works also in Faceit/Cevo/Eac !

We have long time of game hacking experience so yeah , we know what we are doing

im not actually the owner , even tho my name is ultiaim , my friend (owner) wanted me to create this account and tell about it here so we would possibly get customers or at least registered people

I am also coder there , but my friend codes all the features and ill do the anti leak/Anti cheat support stuff

And i want to say , i also know what im doing .. Have been studied about anti cheats for long time and we know how to make cheats undetected

We have many many unique methods to keep you undetected
    We also improve our anti leak as fast as possible any time when we have an idea how to improve it!

We expect it to be ud for long long time !

Our method also is good because if for some reason Vac detects our cheat , only 1 customer will get vac because every cheat has unique stuff , and we have extreme support for anti cheats , you will maybe never be banned

Go to For more info!
    Hope to see you there soon

Ultiaim-what you need!
    Last edited by Ultiaim; 04-16-2016 at 02:51 AM.

Ultiaim-(vac,faceit,cevo,eac,mm,smac/ALL UNDETECTED/ULTIAIM-WHAT YOU NEED!