Croxus [EU] 55 Witch "ahead of the curve" menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Miguel Berly's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Croxus [EU] 55 Witch "ahead of the curve"

Croxus [EU] 55 Witch "Ahead of the curve"
    First time post looking for quick sell as the character is ahead of the curve and i lack time to play. Private facebook will be given to the buyer, adress/phonenumber if you live in sweden and skype information is also an option. For serious buyers i can enter calls and provide all kinds of information when it comes to my character or how a witch should be played overall. (consider me as you short time coach)

The character is currently a member of BANE one of the best guilds on the server currently at #2 in guild rankings.

Croxus [EU] 55 Witch "ahead of the curve"-31b0a0614e96f8a9bfeae0e413a63979-jpgCroxus [EU] 55 Witch "ahead of the curve"-c9e2ea3f56e83648d86a5b90995331fc-jpgCroxus [EU] 55 Witch "ahead of the curve"-d8aadf8c2eb470a5129cadb693acf84d-jpg
    Croxus [EU] 55 Witch "ahead of the curve"-a0a68476e49175c17d1f77cd01fca291-jpg
    Jordine [EU] 55 Witch "Ahead of the curve"-c9e2ea3f56e83648d86a5b90995331fc.jpgJordine [EU] 55 Witch "Ahead of the curve"-d8aadf8c2eb470a5129cadb693acf84d.jpgJordine [EU] 55 Witch "Ahead of the curve"-31b0a0614e96f8a9bfeae0e413a63979.jpg

Armor/mounts

Full Grunil set +15 except the chest as i just swapped out my agerian. (40 armor,90 weapon black stones waiting for use)

4/6 Blue quality upgraded,i got 2 100% quality armor upgrades in storage waiting for use.

Currently 2 t6 horses, 1 with Roar,drift and sprint at only lvl 17!!!!! (could be the best horse on my server but not confirmed yet) worth 14 mill

A Noble wagon worth 5 mill

A fishing boat, currently the fastet boat worth 2-3 mill

Trainers chest +1 for training horses +10% exp and movementspeed if you are a "horse whisperer"

Total equipped value of 120mill with transfused gems (not counting in accessories)

Notable proffession/character stats

151 max energy
    131 Con points
    Maxed out spell list for your key spells
    Training Skilled 2
    Fishing app 10 (only afk)
    Gathering app 8
    Processing app 4
    730 max LT

Notable pearl items
    A full ghillie suit (witch)
    Full Karlstein outfit
    Kibelius outfit (limited edition)
    Tons of colors
    3 pets (hawk,cat,dog)
    Full Cavaro outfit for horse
    1 male 1 female breed reset
    Appearance change coupon
    2 Gm blessing scrolls wich are unobtainable even through pearl shop
    Underwear for a free +1 luck
    1k Loyalty points to spend
    48 inventory slots

I could have missed some things but please dont hesitate to hit me up if you are interested or wondering about something.
    Im currently looking for 300ish USD wont be a problem for me to lower it for a fast and smooth deal.
    Last edited by Miguel Berly; 04-16-2016 at 02:09 AM.

Croxus [EU] 55 Witch "ahead of the curve"
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price down to 300USD, The grunil set is the flex set (being the best gear for every class atm) so you can easily switch out the gear to any class you want to play with rings/earrings.
    With blader coming out soon it wont be a problem to get a +15 blader weapon with the current stones. Dont fall for the people selling witches/wizard with taritas or agerian as it's "outdated" and does not have enough sockets to make up for the lack of stats compared to grunils.

UPDATE: Horse currently lvl 24 with Charge,drift,sprint and roar !!!!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Miguel Berly View Post
    Price down to 300USD, The grunil set is the flex set (being the best gear for every class atm) so you can easily switch out the gear to any class you want to play with rings/earrings.
    With blader coming out soon it wont be a problem to get a +15 blader weapon with the current stones. Dont fall for the people selling witches/wizard with taritas or agerian as it's "outdated" and does not have enough sockets to make up for the lack of stats compared to grunils.

UPDATE: Horse currently lvl 24 with Charge,drift,sprint and roar !!!!
    bump bump bump

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

UPDATE: Horse currently lvl 26 with Charge,drift,sprint and roar !!!!
    Chest is now +12
    Last edited by Miguel Berly; 04-20-2016 at 04:30 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bumpitty bumpitty

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price is now down to 270USD, I am willing to sell it for 250 if it will be sold before 22th april but it wont get lower any more than this as i am losing to much money even now.
    I will be activly checking back on this thread for any questions etc.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Price is now down to 250USD, I am willing to sell it for 220 if it will be sold before 22th april but it wont get lower any more than this as i am losing to much money even now.
    I will be activly checking back on this thread for any questions etc.

Sadly i will have to lower it again to see if anyone is interested as i am in need of cash and i dont want this laying around as it will decrease in value for each day passing.
    Blader is now out on EU and the gear could easily be transfered to a new character.

mkj213's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    add me on skype mkj213 lets see if we can figure something out

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mkj213 View Post
    add me on skype mkj213 lets see if we can figure something out
    added you pm "majestic sea flapflap" when you accept the request as i might be away.