[US][A] Heroic HFC packages - Very Cheap menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

brian201's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[US][A] Heroic HFC packages - Very Cheap

Hello,

We're a group of Mythic radiers that have sold thousands of gold boosts in raiding, pvp and challenge modes over several expansions.

We're now looking to expand to cash sales and since we're not affiliated with a website that takes large cuts we can offer you extremely cheap prices.

At the moment we're offering a selection of Heroic HFC packages (US Alliance only, all packages are SELF play)

• $15 USD = Heroic Archimonde ONLY (personal loot, includes Grove Warden mount)
    • $40 USD = 13/13 Heroic HFC (personal loot, includes Grove Warden mount)
    • $120 USD = 13/13 Heroic HFC (master loot, includes ALL loot drops for your nominated specialization and Grove Warden mount)

Our guild also sells the Felsteel Annihilator mount from Mythic Archimonde and the Ironhoof Destroyer mount from Mythic Blackhand. Add Skype to inquire about these.

All payments must be made through PayPal.

Click below to add my Skype to ask any questions you may have and to set a time for your run (we're extremely flexible).

Last edited by brian201; 04-28-2016 at 10:32 PM.

[US][A] Heroic HFC packages - Very Cheap
    sn1pe666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/7
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i can totally vouch for these guys, after talking with him on Skype we arranged a run that could fit with me for blackhand ironhoof mount. 5 min after the set date i got invited and summoned right in front the fight, they 1 shot him really fast, bam my new mount and even got the black hand weapon for transmog! really happy will buy again hwen il get more mney for the felsteel mount !