102/1047
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PoEHUD Slim

Slim version of the famous PoEHUD...with some features removed. It's still detectable, nothing changed.

Link for source and releases: - only few users are using this version...so i decided not to update it anymore, at least not in the near future...sorry.

Info:
    There can be some minor modifications made by me related to the main hud, don't mind it, I won't do anything crazy.

Keyboard Info:
    Press F5 to refresh the current area.
    Press F9 to show / hide Item mods.
    Press F10 to show / hide all huds.
    Press F12 to show / hide the menu.

Available features:
    Item filter parser.
    Item drop alerts & sounds.
    Health bars.
    Icons on mini-map/large-map.
    Latency info.
    Item level/mods, weapon dps.
    Monster alerts.
    Xp penalty.
    Preload alerts.
    Sound volume controls.

Requirements
    .NET framework v.4.6 or newer (you already have it on Windows 8+).
    Windows Vista or newer (XP won't work).
    Path of Exile should be running in Windowed or Windowed Full screen mode (the pure Full screen mode does not let PoeHUD draw anything over the game window).
    Windows Aero transparency effects must be enabled. (If you get a black screen this is the issue).

Have fun,
    Last edited by vmv; 11-08-2016 at 10:36 AM.

PoEHUD Slim
  2. Thanks TehCheat, SickBro, Av3nturA, zelyn, joetheplayer, NoodlesAreTheBest, fabcard, toadskin, jps42, henkiedemol (10 members gave Thanks to vmv for this useful post)
    vmv's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    102/1047
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

joetheplayer's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    11/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is this officially for garena hud?

zelyn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vmv View Post
    Slim version of the famous PoEHUD...with some features removed. It's still detectable, nothing changed.

Link for source and releases:
    https://github.com/vmv/qHUD/releases

Info:
    There can be some minor modifications made by me related to the main hud, don't mind it, I won't do anything crazy.

Keyboard Info:
    Press F12 to show / hide the menu.
    Press F9 to show / hide Item mods.
    Hold F10 to hide/show all huds.
    Press F5 to refresh the current area/corrupted title.

Available features:
    Item filter parser.
    Item drop alerts & sounds.
    Health bars.
    Icons on mini-map.
    Latency info.
    Item level/mods, weapon dps.
    Monster alerts.
    Xp penalty.
    Preload alerts.
    Sound volume controls.

Requirements
    .NET framework v.4.6 or newer (you already have it on Windows 8+).
    Windows Vista or newer (XP won't work).
    Path of Exile should be running in Windowed or Windowed Full screen mode (the pure Full screen mode does not let PoeHUD draw anything over the game window).
    Windows Aero transparency effects must be enabled. (If you get a black screen this is the issue).

Have fun,

Thank you for your hard work. This hud works well in Garena SEA.

pwnz000r's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gr8 version really. kudos to you sir. it just hangs on the item properties sometimes and the usual bars over creeps bug

vmv's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    102/1047
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pwnz000r View Post
    gr8 version really. kudos to you sir. it just hangs on the item properties sometimes and the usual bars over creeps bug
    Yeah, has the same small glitches like the main hud has.
    I don't know how to fix them yet, but i may have an idea.

TehCheat's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah, has the same small glitches like the main hud has.
    I don't know how to fix them yet, but i may have an idea.
    Do null reference checking instead of exception catching and it'll go away, I'd bet. One of these days I'll go through each of the Render calls and do this...

vmv's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    102/1047
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehCheat View Post
    Do null reference checking instead of exception catching and it'll go away, I'd bet. One of these days I'll go through each of the Render calls and do this...
    I think i alreay done that when you updated the main,...

Please teach me:

What is the fileRoot ?
    How can i find the base address of this ?
    Killing things, or looting, talking with npc, switching areas ?

Any tips of what is the best method to track down the base address of it ?

I want to understand this a little bit
    Also, empty your message folder ...it's full and cannot accept any incoming notifications
    Ty,

TehCheat's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    347/2262
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I think i alreay done that when you updated the main,...

Please teach me:

What is the fileRoot ?
    How can i find the base address of this ?
    Killing things, or looting, talking with npc, switching areas ?

Any tips of what is the best method to track down the base address of it ?

I want to understand this a little bit
    Also, empty your message folder ...it's full and cannot accept any incoming notifications
    Ty,
    I don't know exactly what the structure of FileRoot is but it's a collection of objects that contain the files that are loaded into memory. If you know what files are loaded, you can search for them by name, and see what accesses them. I haven't had to do that, although I thought I was going to have to do that this time around, but you showed me my silly mistake.

I don't even remember how I found it when 2.2 hit. I think I searched for BaseItemTypes.dat in olly and poked around where it was being called, but I honestly don't remember.

I spend some of my corecoins to make room in my message folder. Putting all that rep to good use.

vmv's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    102/1047
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TehCheat View Post
    I don't know exactly what the structure of FileRoot is but it's a collection of objects that contain the files that are loaded into memory. If you know what files are loaded, you can search for them by name, and see what accesses them. I haven't had to do that, although I thought I was going to have to do that this time around, but you showed me my silly mistake.

I don't even remember how I found it when 2.2 hit. I think I searched for BaseItemTypes.dat in olly and poked around where it was being called, but I honestly don't remember.

I spend some of my corecoins to make room in my message folder. Putting all that rep to good use.
    Oh, i got it..i'll try that.
    Also, do an update for SharpDx & company, BUT NOT for LibZ, that one will crash the hud.
    I think is fixing the item mods hang.
    After full reference update, i don't have those hangs and mismatch valor's, maybe that was it....dunno for sure.

I spent my coins on a stupid click :)), to see what glow-name is, and instantly took my coins :|.

Coyl's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I spent my coins on a stupid click :)), to see what glow-name is, and instantly took my coins :|.
    Your glowing name looks so cool... (at least that might make you regret less about the purchase)

I'm wondering, maybe I should also make my own hud with blackjack and hookers...
    With my ability to crawl though memory structures and find new offsets, it might become a unique and valuable piece.
    Last edited by Coyl; 04-15-2016 at 04:27 PM.

13. Thanks Silent_Warrior (1 members gave Thanks to Coyl for this useful post)
    vmv's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    102/1047
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Coyl View Post
    With my ability to crawl though memory structures and find new offsets, it might become a unique and valuable piece.
    Why don't you make one, make the best one, then make it private & sell it to whom will buy. Won't take long to create new one with your high capabilities.

If i had your ability, i could probably be the new owner of Google or Microsoft...instead of wasting my time on forums bragging about how great i am....
    ....or i could die tomorrow and all my knowledge would go to waste, and no one will remember me for how great i was...nobody...and i'm wondering why?!...

Think about it,

datz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    166/19
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but but but i love you both

Coyl's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why don't you make one, make the best one, then make it private & sell it to whom will buy. Won't take long to create new one with your high capabilities.

If i had your ability, i could probably be the new owner of Google or Microsoft...instead of wasting my time on forums bragging about how great i am....
    ....or i could die tomorrow and all my knowledge would go to waste, and no one will remember me for how great i was...nobody...and i'm wondering why?!...
    Speaking of why not writing my own - last time I've chosen a wrong approach for monetization. It was rumored that ppl writing bots and other hackware make a formidable cash, while open source hud developent without paid functionality didn't bring much (under $200 of donations for all the time) Hiding the whole code was not accepted by community, we should find a different method.

And, yes, I am somewhat great, that's proven by many advancements of the hud made in 2014 (the community was adding new aestetic since then, taht didn't require game memory analysis), and why don't I have a right to brag?

But just regardless of me, you've done it right when released your own hud.
    Last edited by Coyl; 04-15-2016 at 06:32 PM.

vmv's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    102/1047
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Coyl View Post
    Speaking of why not writing my own - last time I've chosen a wrong approach for monetization. It was rumored that ppl writing bots and other hackware make a formidable cash, while open source hud developent without paid functionality didn't bring much (under $200 of donations for all the time) Hiding the whole code was not accepted by community, we should find a different method.

And, yes, I am somewhat great, that's proven by many advancements of the hud made in 2014 (has the community added anything new since then?), and why don't I have a right to brag?

But just regardless of me, you've done it right when released your own hud.
    You really don't get it...
    All you see is fukin' money.
    Don't you have a job in real life for that ?
    If you are so good at programming, like i said above, if you read it between the lines, you would have by now a great job and a huge salary and other benefits.
    Instead of all this, you just sit around here and literally brag about "how awesome you are and how many great things" you did for the hud, which was 95% created by Evozer, and you have added few more lines here and here....
    ....and for that contribute you had that shitty attitude to lock the hud and ask for money.

And the hud evolved just fine without your contribution so far. It's doing exactly what was created for to do.
    For your knowledge, i didn't create my own hud, i just reduced the main one under the same name, for people with less needs.

You know that..."Barking dogs, never bait"....

edit:
    You should ask yourself sometimes, why do you have only: ** Thanks (Received) 4 **,
    ...after so many great contributions you did on this forum.

- Could be the greed ?!?!
    Last edited by vmv; 04-15-2016 at 06:50 PM.

18. Thanks andreluizlpg, TehCheat, Silent_Warrior, SickBro, NoodlesAreTheBest, deadeagle, Yureai, jps42 (8 members gave Thanks to vmv for this useful post)
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast