12x lvl 100 - Multi Hota -  Over 2,2k cr in all Brackets on Druid - 16300 Achivements menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

mercyruzz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

12x lvl 100 - Multi Hota - Over 2,2k cr in all Brackets on Druid - 16300 Achivements

Im selling my wow account cause i wont be able to play in the future cause of irl things. The BNET account got 2 wow accounts (main acc got legion and gametime) Starcraft, Heartstone account with alot of cards and Naxx expansion pack, and a HoTS acc which is lvl 30.

I got 12x 100s chars on my main account and all of them are almost BiS pvp geared. One of the characters got 717ilvl in pve (dk) and legendary ring on DK and Rogue. I have achived hota 4x times as rogue and 2,2k in rbgs on dk and lock. I currently only play my feral / bomie druid which i got 2352 cr in 3s and over 2,1k cr in all other brackets except RBGs (2039 in rbgs atm). The account got 16265 achivement points (45 FoS) and alot of really rare mounts (will list them futher down) and titles.

87 Toys and 50 Heirlooms ( MoP SoO Weps aswell)

All Draenor factions exalted, and Draenor flying

Characters (with masked armory link):
    (Will only list a few of the characters)

You need to contact me to get the amory links. It seems i cant use links in my post

Feral / Balance Druid:
    - RBG CR: 2039
    - 2s CR: 2148
    - 3s CR: 2352
    - 5s CR: 2203
    Fully feral and bomie geared (pve bis rings as bomie) and 2,4k cr enchant on feral and bomie wep.
    Also got full CM Gold Gear from MoP on this char

Main Rogue:
    - This Rogue got CM Gold gear from MoP and from WoD. Got BiS gear for rbgs and its the character i achived hota with.

DK (in pvp gear on armory, but 717 in pve):
    - 13/13 HFC HC Kills

Rare Mounts (246 in total):
    - Invincible
    - Experiment 12-B
    - Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank
    - Spectral Tiger
    - Armored Blue Dragonhawk
    - Ashes of Al'ar
    - All CM Silver Mounts
    - Crimson Deathcharger
    - Fossilized Raptor
    - Sandstone Drake
    - Geosynchronous World Spinner
    - Heavenly Golden Cloud Serpent
    - Illidari Felstalker
    - Jade Primordial Direhorn (got all 3 colors)
    - Kor'kron Juggernaut
    - Onyxian Drake
    - All Netherwing Drakes
    - All Nether rays
    - Spawn of Galakras
    - Sunhide Gronnling
    - All RBG Mounts / PvP Mounts
    - Thundering Onyx Cloud Serpent
    - Swift White Hawkstrider

Price: 300£ GBP

You can add me on skype (mr-nicemate) or send me a msg on ownedcore or the site i linked at the top!
    Last edited by mercyruzz; 04-19-2016 at 09:10 AM.

12x lvl 100 - Multi Hota -  Over 2,2k cr in all Brackets on Druid - 16300 Achivements