Demon Hunter's Aspect (TCG Toy) EU menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Samuel1234567's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Demon Hunter's Aspect (TCG Toy) EU

I'm selling a code for Demon Hunter's Aspect (WoW TCG Loot: Demon Hunter's Aspect), was an old code i found that i bought years ago but forgot, when i found it i wasnt completly sure if it was used or not and the only way to see is to redeem it, which i did on Tarren Mill EU, but i only redeemed it on the website not in-game and luckily it's a toy which means it can be used on all characters, so it just needs to be redeemed in-game and used on tarren mill then you'll have it on all characters on your account.

I will trade it for CS:GO Skins (If you are from sweden i take Swish aswell).
    I dont have a set price but according to wowtcgloot.com it is worth 119.95$, i will sell it for about half of that.

I understand that this seems fishy with it already being partially redeemed so i will go first if you seem trustworthy.

Demon Hunter's Aspect (TCG Toy) EU