9/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PhotekUI X

PhotekUI X is here and ready for downloading! PhotekUI is an addon compliation of the greatest addons out there carved and shaped together by Photek to make one of the best functionable and smooth looking WoW User Interfaces out there. It has been in continuous development over the last year and a half and still continues to evolve everytime it is released.

Installation Guideline
    1. Delete your old Interface and WTF folder in your World of Warcraft folder.
    2. Copy the folders WTF, Fonts and Interface from the "PhotekUI X" folder to your World of Warcraft folder.

3. Download and use the Widescreen version if you got a Widescreen, otherwise use the Normal version
    4. Open the WTF folder, go into the Account folder and rename "YOURACCNAME" to your actual account name.

Remember to have your account name written in CAPS
    5. Go to the next folder and rename the folder "YourServe" to your actual server name.
      Enter the following folder and change the "YourCharacter" to your characters name.
    6. Open up /SCT Menu and load the correct profile for correct SCT/SCTD settings.

Option Adjustment
    NOTE: Most of the options and settings can be changed through FuBar at the bottom of the screen through the addon DeuceCommander. Check under DeuceCommander for subcategories of the addon you wish to edit or modify.

PhotekUI X: Download PhotekUI X | World of Warcraft @ Curse.com

PhotekUI X Wide: Download PhotekUI X Wide | World of Warcraft @ Curse.com

PhotekUI X
    Herzeleid's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: PhotekUI X

I mostly like this. It's pretty cool. Can you change the bar colors? Light blue has never been a hit with me. But I like it, i really do. ( oh god, Holdenism, I'd rep anyone that understands that )
    I Wonder why Errage, Dragonsky, and Conflag Pretend to Be Girls. Little Creepy in my Opinion.

ihatelag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: PhotekUI X

( oh god, Holdenism, I'd rep anyone that understands that )
    is it german?

If so, I have no clue.

ihatelagomg --my aim, msg me