52 Berserker / 50 warrior / 50 valkarie + Tons of pearl purchases / Conqueror Pack menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Geofflolz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

52 Berserker / 50 warrior / 50 valkarie + Tons of pearl purchases / Conqueror Pack

Hello, I am pretty new to this whole thing so forgive me if I leave something out, anyways I am selling my BDO account US Edan.

The screen shots will have most of the info, I have been playing since release and it has become a new World Of Warcraft for me and is eating way too much of my life so, it's gotta go.

I am asking $200 for it, I have a varified US business Paypal and will only sell to a verified member of this website (Like I said, I know I am fairly new to this site, but I would feel a lot better selling to someone who has vouchers).

and with that! here is the fun stuff!

LVL52 Berserker
    3 outfits + all gear as seen (this was my main)
    52 Berserker / 50 warrior / 50 valkarie + Tons of pearl purchases / Conqueror Pack-berserker-jpg

LVL50 Warrior
    Conquerror Package outfit
    52 Berserker / 50 warrior / 50 valkarie + Tons of pearl purchases / Conqueror Pack-warrior-jpg

LVL50 Valk
    2 outfits
    52 Berserker / 50 warrior / 50 valkarie + Tons of pearl purchases / Conqueror Pack-valk-jpg

Inventory + silver

Pets
    Tier 4 hawk
    Tier 3 dog
    Tier 3 cat
    all with the following bonuses
    52 Berserker / 50 warrior / 50 valkarie + Tons of pearl purchases / Conqueror Pack-inventory-jpg

All major cities connected through nodes and all the popular grind spots (i.e catfish, hex, monestary, rhetrum) all invested to level 3-5.
    52 Berserker / 50 warrior / 50 valkarie + Tons of pearl purchases / Conqueror Pack-map-jpg

Mounts + House stuff
    52 Berserker / 50 warrior / 50 valkarie + Tons of pearl purchases / Conqueror Pack-stats-jpg

With the time spent on here you can see I have put ALOT of time and money into the account (probably that I shouldn't have) so I am trying to at least get something back out of it. If you are interested just toss me a PM, and moderators if I have messed up this posting somehow, please feel free to let me know what I need to do to correct it. Thanks guys!
    Last edited by Geofflolz; 04-15-2016 at 11:29 AM. Reason: Another Price drop.

52 Berserker / 50 warrior / 50 valkarie + Tons of pearl purchases / Conqueror Pack
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BUMP for Price Drop!

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump for Final Price Drop

belekas199's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    120$ , add me on skype - hexpec

gobl111n's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will do 200 if you have not sold it yet.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Account has been sold!