cheap!!Helping you lvl skills, powerlevel, farm gold, energy, contributionpoints menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Michel Clauwaert's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cheap!!Helping you lvl skills, powerlevel, farm gold, energy, contributionpoints

cheap!!Helping you lvl skills, powerlevel, farm gold, energy, contributionpoints
    Hi,

My name is Michel and i am offering my services to you.
    I have alot of spare time and wanna use it to help you gain progress in the game of black desert and earn something in the mean while.

I can do everything you want me to do from leveling stats and skills till farming gold and boosting your lvl etc.

When you are not playing i will play the game so you will gain progress quicker.
    I am from belgium and have time to help you from 08Am GMT till 10 AM GMT and from 07PM GMT till Midnight

- No fixed price, lets discuss every time the reward (in pieces)
    - No High prices
    - Contact trough skype for as long as you use my services

I will take 1 or 2 costumers depending on when you want me to boost you. So if you are intrested pls contact me trough skype quickly!