www.buyboost.pro ☼ EU & US ☼ Mythic & Heroic HFC ▓ PVE SERVICE ▓ PAYPAL PROTECTION ▓ menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

buyboost.pro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

www.buyboost.pro ☼ EU & US ☼ Mythic & Heroic HFC ▓ PVE SERVICE ▓ PAYPAL PROTECTION ▓

Last edited by buyboost.pro; 04-03-2016 at 09:40 AM.

www.buyboost.pro ☼ EU & US ☼ Mythic & Heroic HFC ▓ PVE SERVICE ▓ PAYPAL PROTECTION ▓
    Rasbiraem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello my nickname Разбираем-Азурегос I'm the GM of the Guild "Райз-Азурегос" my Guild does business. This store deals with fraud. I for this store did (fulfilled) orders in various RAID dungeons. Did a lot of orders, the list will post later. All who will see their in-game nicknames or your friends, I ask you to convince the store to meet its conditions and make the payment for the work performed. Otherwise, I'll have to inform support about Blizzard all of your characters who used the services of this store and your account will be blocked. Screenshots and record streams are where you were in the raids.

Perhaps you will meet their friends.
    Rissdridin EU-Blackmoore Crowd CTRL dwarf hunter 100 Baltag Foolish#2469 bought HFC mythic

Maurogata EU-Twisting Nether Aphelion tauren druid 100 Baltag Gamatos#2457 bought HFC mythic

Zippigo EU-Ravencrest No Brain Activity worgen rogue 100 bought HFC mythic

Zyilath EU-Stormscale Bushwackers 100 human mage bought HFC mythic

Shaima EU-Outland 100 human rogue dogHEROES bought HFC mythic

I ask all who have used the services of this shop add me on Skype and help me punish cheaters. Skype chabkin2

And in the future, please do not use the services of this shop.