Black Desert Online powerleveling menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

rareshadam's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black Desert Online powerleveling

Offering my services for BDO leveling.
    After 5 years of experience in leveling MMOs I will guarantee a safe leveling using VPN in your country, leveling done by hand, no use of cheats, exploits, hacks or anything else that can raise suspicions on your account(s).

The looted silver and gear stay in inventory / deposited. I.ll ask you while i.m leveling what to do with the good drops.
    Price for 1 to 50 = 150$.Leveled up by completing all the Black Spirit's quests,including awakening.Within 3to5 days.(usually this is for the first character on the account).
    Price for 1 to 50 = 90$. Leveled up without completition of Black Spirit's quests. Within 2 to 3 days. (usually this is for the first character on the account).
    Price for 1 to 50 = 35$. Leveled up without completition of Black Spirit's quests. Requirement: 100+ AP/DP. Main hand and off-hand 10+. Completed within 24 hours.
    Levels 1 to 20 = 20$. Completed within 12 hours.
    Any 10 levels between 20 to 50 = 30$. Completed within 24 hours.
    Level 50 to 51 = 25$ - Completed within 1 to 2 days.
    Level 51 to 52 = 35$ - Completed within 1 to 2 days.
    Level 52 to 53 = 40$ - Completed within 1 to 2 days.
    Level 53 to 54 = 60$ - Completed within 1 to 2 days.
    Level 54 to 55 = 75$ - Completed within 1 to 2 days.
    Level 55 to 56 = 100$ - Completed within 1 to 3 days.
    Level 56 to 56 = 250$ - Completed within 3 to 7 days.

I am also offering services for Energy and Contribution Points and silver farming, as follows:

Energy Points:
    1st to 150th -- 1$ for each Energy point;
    151st to 200th -- 2$ for each Energy point;
    201st to 300th -- 3$ for each Energy point;

Contribution points:
    1st to 50th -- 1$ for each Contribution point;
    51st to 150th - 2$ for each Contribution point;
    151st to 200th -- 3$ for each Contribution point;
    201st to 250th -- 5$ for each Contribution point;
    251st to 300th -- 7$ for each Contribution point.

Silver farming:
    1 million silver = 1$;
    The looted items will be sold, but if you need specific items (black spirit's crystals, any type of weapons/armors, rare drops, etc.) I will keep them and count the market value of them.

Also I am willing to help you with amity increase, dailies, workers schedule and anything else you need to be done on your account and you do not have the time to do it.
    All prices are negotiable and will depend mostly on how "big" is your leveling order.
    Payments are accepted via PayPal (only gift/family/friends), Skrill, Western Union and Moneygram.
    If you will want to play as well on your account, we can talk about scheduling hours/days of leveling, since I will be connected in your country's IP shouldn.t be a problem, just that time to complete leveling/gathering will be longer.

Last edited by rareshadam; 09-20-2016 at 03:47 PM. Reason: Energy and Contribution points services

Black Desert Online powerleveling