Chimpeon Key Sender / Auto Clicker menu

These ads disappear when you log in.

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 75354555657
Results 841 to 855 of 855
  1. #841
    bryhacks's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Got banned this week for using this for fishing and combat rotations.

    Offense: Use of Bots or Third-Party Automation Software

    Blizzard Entertainment has suspended this World of Warcraft account after identifying the usage of bots or other cheat software.

    These ads disappear when you log in.

  2. #842
    ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    79
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    558
    Thanks G/R
    25/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by bryhacks View Post
    Got banned this week for using this for fishing and combat rotations.

    Offense: Use of Bots or Third-Party Automation Software

    Blizzard Entertainment has suspended this World of Warcraft account after identifying the usage of bots or other cheat software.
    I feel for you bro, but you should have used the streaming method which is documented in the main post and on the developer's website! It has been known since December 2017 that using Chimpeon (and likely all other public clickers/bots) without streaming will get you a ban. There have been no reported bans using Chimpeon with the streaming method.

    Here's the guide for setting up streaming... Chimpeon 101 - Using Chimpeon on a Remote PC
    Last edited by ChimpeonFan; 04-29-2019 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Added link to guide

  3. #843
    Elether's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Is it possible to use the fishing function on 3 or 4 clients at the same time? (Doing the streaming method on a 2nd pc).

  4. #844
    ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    79
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    558
    Thanks G/R
    25/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Elether View Post
    Is it possible to use the fishing function on 3 or 4 clients at the same time? (Doing the streaming method on a 2nd pc).
    You would need to have a separate instance of Chimpeon running and activated for each instance of the game. 4 games = 4 Chimpeons running/activated... Chimpeon 101 - Activating Multiple Chimpeons on the Same PC

  5. #845
    chaoticdios's Avatar Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    70
    Thanks G/R
    5/1
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Originally Posted by chaoticdios View Post
    How bad's the streaming lag? I haven't played since the launch of BFA, was thinking of getting back on it. Is heroic or mythic raiding possible with the stream from another pc?
    Any one have any ideas?

  6. #846
    ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    79
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    558
    Thanks G/R
    25/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by chaoticdios View Post
    Any one have any ideas?
    I guess it depends on the spec of your PCs and speed of your connection between the two. Streaming is never going to be completely lag free but certainly good enough for mob farming and fishing. Being competitive at raiding... I'm not so sure. I guess give it a go and find out.

  7. #847
    Bearcito's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Hey y'all sadly I just got banned using this. I was using the streaming method with 2 pc's

    ------------------------------


    Notice of Account Closure

    Greetings,

    Account Name: WOW#4

    Account Action: Account Closure
    Offense: Exploitative Activity: Abuse of the Economy

    This account was closed because it was involved, either directly or indirectly, with the unauthorized exchange of in-game property for "real-world" currency. This exchange detracts from the integrity of the World of Warcraft game environment.

  8. #848
    Leynd's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    15
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    44
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Bearcito View Post
    Hey y'all sadly I just got banned using this. I was using the streaming method with 2 pc's

    ------------------------------


    Notice of Account Closure

    Greetings,

    Account Name: WOW#4

    Account Action: Account Closure
    Offense: Exploitative Activity: Abuse of the Economy

    This account was closed because it was involved, either directly or indirectly, with the unauthorized exchange of in-game property for "real-world" currency. This exchange detracts from the integrity of the World of Warcraft game environment.
    This ban is not from using Chimpeon. When you are banned for Chimp, or any other automation software, the message will say use of bots and/or third party automation software. You were banned for Real money Transactions.

  9. Thanks ChimpeonFan (1 members gave Thanks to Leynd for this useful post)
  10. #849
    ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    79
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    558
    Thanks G/R
    25/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Like Leynd mentioned, you were NOT banned for using Chimpeon. You were banned for "unauthorized exchange of in-game property for "real-world" currency". Please don't spread false information. There have been no reports of bans using Chimpeon and the streaming method.

  11. #850
    brice2011's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    15
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Hi guys. I understand that it's not direcly related to chimpeon, but i would like to try it before to buy a subscription.

    I used splashtop after reading your recommendation for streaming mode.
    Everything is installed, but while trying to configure Chimpeon for fishing, if i try to open the wow's window inside splashtop, then the real wow (on pc gaming) window go 1st and i can't set color and other setting.

    I can't follow this instruction: "The stream/game window must be focused (on top)." because when i try, it switch to real wow screen instead of wow in my virtual pc (via oracle virtual box)

    Any idea?

    Have a nice day.
    Last edited by brice2011; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:35 AM.

  12. #851
    Leynd's Avatar Active Member CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    15
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    44
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by brice2011 View Post
    Hi guys. I understand that it's not direcly related to chimpeon, but i would like to try it before to buy a subscription.

    I used splashtop after reading your recommendation for streaming mode.
    Everything is installed, but while trying to configure Chimpeon for fishing, if i try to open the wow's window inside splashtop, then the real wow (on pc gaming) window go 1st and i can't set color and other setting.

    I can't follow this instruction: "The stream/game window must be focused (on top)." because when i try, it switch to real wow screen instead of wow in my virtual pc (via oracle virtual box)

    Any idea?

    Have a nice day.
    You really need two PCs for this to work. Even the folks over at chimpeon couldn't get it to work very well as evidenced by their site:

    "Alternatively you could use a Virtual Machine (VM) for the Chimpeon PC but during our tests we found performance to be unsuitable and configuration of Chimpeon difficult."

  13. #852
    Scriptor87's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Hey guys, can u give me a hint how long to fish per day would be safe?
    Actually i only fish 2 hours a day... the profit is very low...

  14. #853
    Scriptor87's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Hey guys, can u give me a hint how long to fish per day would be safe?
    Actually i only fish 2 hours a day... the profit is very low...

  15. #854
    ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins User
    Reputation
    79
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    558
    Thanks G/R
    25/49
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Originally Posted by Scriptor87 View Post
    Hey guys, can u give me a hint how long to fish per day would be safe?
    Actually i only fish 2 hours a day... the profit is very low...
    We can't give you a time. Just be sensible (i.e. don't fish endlessly all day and fish somewhere where few players visit - like in the ocean on a raft).

  16. #855
    blazinhazen's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    2
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Question, with the remote 2 PC setup can you still use status hot keys for certain abilities so the rotation gets paused temporarily? I take it that the only thing that will need to be done is having a toggle for a trigger pixel to start/pause as needed?

    NVM i read it again and it sounds like you will need a macro on the game PC to pop up an image that will trigger the status hot key to stop all groups then a second trigger to check for the image if missing then start groups. Annoying that the functionality gets limited due to the streaming, but to avoid the ban it seems necessary.
    Last edited by blazinhazen; 5 Days Ago at 06:32 AM.

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 75354555657

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Chimpeon - Key Sender and Auto Clicker
    By ChimpeonFan in forum SWTOR Bots and Programs
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 1 Day Ago, 10:57 AM
  2. [Release] Chimpeon - Key Sender and Auto Clicker
    By ChimpeonFan in forum ArcheAge Bots and Programs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2 Days Ago, 09:34 AM
  3. [Auto-Clicker] Chimpeon - Key Sender and Auto Clicker
    By ChimpeonFan in forum Rift
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-09-2018, 04:16 AM
  4. [Release] Chimpeon - Key Sender and Auto Clicker
    By ChimpeonFan in forum GW2 Bots and Programs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-08-2018, 10:42 AM
  5. [Release] Chimpeon - Key Sender and Auto Clicker
    By ChimpeonFan in forum Blade and Soul Exploits|Hacks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-25-2018, 05:48 AM
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:18 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search