Kel'Thuzad(U.S.) Ally Gold Cheap, selling at buyer prices! .25USD/1k menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

bduel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kel'Thuzad(U.S.) Ally Gold Cheap, selling at buyer prices! .25USD/1k

Hello all
    I'm selling my personal collection of Gold on Kel'Thuzad Ally. I currently have 150k for sale at $0.25/k USD. Since this is my private collection I won't have any reviews saying "This guy is awesome" etc. So in order to do the trade fairly and scam free the following steps will be followed.

1. Send me a PM on owned core/post in this thread, I will reply with my Skype ID for serious buyers(it's my personal Skype account, hence why I'm not posting it now)
    2. After we have come to an agreement on the order, I will state in a simple sentence what that order is e.g. "The order we have agreed on is that I will sell you (blank) amount of gold for the game World of Warcraft, on the Server Kel'Thuzad, for the fraction of Alliance. You will prepay (Blank) amount of USD. Upon payment you will contact (blank) ingame. Once contacted I will invite you to the (Blank) guild, and promote you to guild leader. You will then withdraw (blank) amount of gold, and promote me back to guildleader. Do you agree to all of the above?
    3. You will then clearly state that e.g. "Yes I do agree to the above"
    4. At this point we should both screenshot the Skype screen incase of any claim cased raised.
    5. You will then send the payment, and once cleared we will do the transfer through my guild bank
    6. We should also both screenshot the transfer of gold under money log in guild bank.
    7. Once the transfer is complete we will return to Skype, and both state that we are 100% happy with the transaction and screenshot Skype again.

Although you do not have to take the screenshots, I will be and these are the steps I feel we should both follow for the most secure transaction possible, I will also accept small sales if you are still worried, but we both still must follow the steps. I would greatly appreciate after the trade is done if you posted your review in this post! Thanks all!

Kel'Thuzad(U.S.) Ally Gold Cheap, selling at buyer prices! .25USD/1k