Need a cheap account? Dont want to level 1-100? check this post out ! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

deadscope22's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need a cheap account? Dont want to level 1-100? check this post out !

Last edited by deadscope22; 05-01-2016 at 07:34 PM.

Need a cheap account? Dont want to level 1-100? check this post out !
    deadscope22's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reviews

Good guy, well versed in English so not a issue to conduct transaction.

Was very modest with the price and wasn't a rushed order so i gave him his time and he was still able to deliver in a prompt manner.

Would recommend if you want quality and great prices. Always gives quick responses on skype with any updates which i am very grateful for. Well done.'

Amazing service! At $0.40 cents per level you can not beat these guys! They are a couple of brothers who tag team your account and take shifts as to level your account the fastest without overworking or rushing the process on just one person. I ordered a level 90-100 and they were able to complete it within the agreed upon amount of time. What is better is I had constant communication with them and never had to wait more than 30 seconds for a response over skype. This was by far one of the best services I have purchased on ownedcore so far!

Very quick Service and very amazing 2 brothers litterally level 90-100 in 2 days.. never seen it so fast Thanks again guys!! I will deff use you again!

Alright man thanks for the power Boost ! was nice talk to you good luck! if i ever need more ill come to you !!!!
    P.S. my friend may get one too ill let you know !

Fast service, Everything went great! would recommend to anyone needing a service

Reviews Links

some customer reviews from reddit !

Here is my other forum with customer reviews on ownedcore :

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...ml#post3400141

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...-verified.html