Multi Glad account MoP CM gear all classes lv. 100 menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

John Hensa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Multi Glad account MoP CM gear all classes lv. 100

I'm the original owner. $500 for the glad Sham, $ 1200 for the account

The account has a 2x glad Resto Shaman ( same Sham has MoP CM gear ) ( s14 and 16 glad )
    Every class lv. 100 ( ally side. ) There are also a Lv. 100 druid, sham, and pally horde side. ( 13 lv. 100s in total )
    There are random lv. 90 horde toons spread on different servers. and a 70 rogue twink.

The account is about 10 years old so a bunch of achievements and mounts ( ex: Al'ar, Raven Lord, Brew fest Kodo, and the glad mounts. )

The bnet account also has Diablo 3, I have a Demo hunter, Templar and Barb lv. 70

Also Hearthstone, I have a aggro druid and Handlock deck. ( I dont have many cards, the only legendaries I have are Dr. Boom, Juraxus, and Malganis )

Idk what else to say about the account, if you have any questions hit me up.

-PS: I'd prefer to only sell the 2x glad Sham, but if you want the entire account I'll sell it.

PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE!

Multi Glad account MoP CM gear all classes lv. 100