Us only accounts/ h hfc/ m hfc looking for carry! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

LookingForCarry's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Us only accounts/ h hfc/ m hfc looking for carry!

Greetings!

I am pleased to introduce the new premium WoW carrying service - Looking For Carry! Clear H HFC with ease, or conquer Mythic HFC without breaking so much as a sweat.
    If interested, your run will be filled to the brim with professional 13/13M raiders, all 740+ and all with multiple kills on every boss in the raid.

Our prices are flexible to some extent, but tend to stay within a certain range;

R U N S

Full M HFC clear with all MS/OS loot is $650 USD.

Full H HFC Master Loot run is $150.

Full M HFC is $650

Full M HFC w/ Archi Mount is $950

M Archi without mount is $400

M Archi with mount is $550

Anything not listed will receive a quote upon further inquiry.

A C C O U N T S

Each account is specially made-to-order. Each is unique, and every precaution is taken into account(no pun intended ) in order to make your experience as safe and smooth as possible.

Some of the precuations are as follows;

Uses your home address,

Uses your name,

Uses any and all alternate information requested. Up to and including the security question.

Uses an email of our choosing, however, the character(s) may be transferred off due to the accounts sharing similar details.

Account quotes are typically done based on what package the customer would want. All packages include at least one level 100 of your choosing, the race, class, and spec of your choosing, even how you'd like the character to look. In addition to this, the account comes prepared with two months of gametime and all the expansions up to and including Legion.

Due to the extensive work involved with acquiring a legendary ring, we sell it as a paid service for most packages, save for a few.
    Packages are as follows;

Basic Bitch: One level 100 of your choosing, fully geared with H HFC raid tier. No rings,moose mount, no trinkets, no weapons.

Not A Pleb: One level 100 of your choosing, fully geared with H HFC gear. (Full tier, rings, offpiece selection for both specs, trinkets weapon.) No legendary ring. Moose included.

Getcha Bootstraps On: One level 100 of your choosing, fully geared with M HFC raid tier. No ring legendary ring, no mount, no offpieces.

Gettin Places: One level 100 of your choosing, fully geared with M HFC gear. (Full tier, rings, offpiece selection for both specs, trinkets and weapon.) No legendary ring, no mount.

Whatever I'm Awesome: One level 100 of your choosing, fully geared with literally everything you can equip from M HFC. Archimonde mount(s), priority on every piece of anything you want. Hell, we'll get you Iskar on a leash too. Includes ring, and a complimentary gold cap.

For any alternate packages, please contact me directly through Skype.

The price is negotiable within reason. We do want to work with you, but you have to understand that we're not the Chinese, and that we're offering a legitimate service.
    If you require further information, or alternate options to verify the legitimacy of this service, feel free to ask. Trust me, I know how it seems, and we know your apprehension towards services like this. To this end, we can assist calm any concerns you may have for the service.

Guidelines for the proof of legitimacy;

It will be a private hosted Twitch.tv stream,

The player names will be disabled.

The in-game chat will be blocked.

The in-game damage meters, or anything that gives any indication towards identity will be disabled.

I will perform any and all requests made via skype, text, phone, twitch chat, or any alternate form of communication in order to verify that it is me playing, and to calm any disquiets you may have.

Feel free to contact with any questions or comments through Skype or Email.
    Available 8am-11pm EST, 7 days a week.
    Skype; LookingForCarry Email: [email protected]
    Last edited by LookingForCarry; 03-02-2016 at 01:23 AM.

Us only accounts/ h hfc/ m hfc looking for carry!