WTS lvl 100 BElf Frost Mage ilvl 730 with maxed ring and Legion collectors enabled. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

James Thomas Alvey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS lvl 100 BElf Frost Mage ilvl 730 with maxed ring and Legion collectors enabled.

Level 100 BElf Frost Mage ilvl 730 with maxed ring and Legion collectors edition enabled, comes with three other 100 toons (druid, Hunter and spriest, ilvl 680-715). Currently 5/13 mythic progression, and about to have mythic cache available. Several rare and hard to obtain mounts available, 19K+ achievement points. 30K+ gold on mage, most heirloom items at 90/100/110. If interested, contact me and we can talk more. Yes, I did just create my account, but I can show you everything in game and more.

WTS lvl 100 BElf Frost Mage ilvl 730 with maxed ring and Legion collectors enabled.
    James Thomas Alvey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump. Really would like to sell this account. I no longer have a desire to play, and you'll be mythic ready to go.