Level 100 trial accounts - used for boosts & achievements. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Machmud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Level 100 trial accounts - used for boosts & achievements.

Basically selling the method for you to gain unlimited of battle.net accounts with fully unlocked games.

This means you will be able to create a level 100 char of any race and faction at any realm, this works both on EU & US.

Ive mainly used this for Nemesis boosting (the 500 kill of each race) and Bloody Coins boost.

This has great potential, and I've been selling this method before, but since I'm in need of real money now and not ingame-gold I'll sell this to 5 more people.

The price of this is 25€ - which is nothing compared to what you can get. Under my best days of boosting I racked in over 400k.

PM here or post your skype in the thread and ill get back to you with more information and we can figure a deal out.

Have a good day and thanks for reading.

These accounts also works for RAF usage.

You can raf yourself with these accounts, and create a third account who can boost you through dungeons, the possibilitys are unlimited.

I'm willing to give a voucher to a high reputated member aswell.
    Last edited by Machmud; 02-28-2016 at 11:27 AM.

Level 100 trial accounts - used for boosts & achievements.