Arena Carry and Coachings for Gold / $. menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

chrysox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arena Carry and Coachings for Gold / $.

Hello. I am 2800 S15/S16/18 experienced warrior player, who is selling carry services, meaning no account sharing, you play yourself. This is absolutely NOT against the ToS of the game. 2s carry is only avialable to healers, up to 2000 rating, no matter your experience, the only req. I have is to be 737+ in PvP. We also offer 3s carries for all classes, except warrior. 3s carries vary from 1750 to 2.4 depending on your exp.
    I also offer coachings for 75k per hour or 12.5 euros per hour, it includes addons, positioning, rotation and such. PM me for prices. Gold on Outland or Ravencrest, Cash on Paypal or Skrill, Verified on both. The payment for the carries is NOT upfront, you pay me on every 100 rating we gain.
    PM me for prices, or add cykaidiotaidinahuy / Chris, to skype or BattleTag - Willbreaker#2899, put a note when you send the invite.
    Last edited by chrysox; 04-09-2016 at 09:05 AM.

Arena Carry and Coachings for Gold / $.
    TommyT's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    17/54
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Posting some links to your characters might help

chrysox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I prefer to do it privately, will always provide all the information to the people interested in using my services.