World of Warcraft Account 6 100's 0 obo menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

majorcoin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World of Warcraft Account 6 100's $400 obo

Its a World of Warcraft account that has 6 Horde 100's, an Alliance 92 and 90 character, 1 68 Alliance, a 50 horde and 28 horde toons, . The account has all heirloom leveling sets that go up to 100 and 5/6 110 heirloom trinkets. 94+ mounts including all 5 Jewelcrafting Panthers, Sky Golem, Ashe's of Al'ar and multiple other exotic mounts, 202+ battle pets with tons of expensive ones, 20 titles including The Explorer and a couple other rare titles, 9900+ achievement points including Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate, and close to 1,100,000g on horde. The characters have leatherworking, skinning, mining, jewelcrafting, enchanting, tailoring, inscription, alchemy, engineering, herbalism, fishing, cooking, and first aid, all profession capped. All the 100 characters have a item level of at least 700, with one that is 729 and mythic ready with all BiS gear mainset, 717 offset, and 741 PvP set , as well as all bank slots and all bags at least frostweave, but a lot are better. All 6 horde 100's have level 3 garrisons as well as tons of crafting mats just sitting on them for their professions I will give out races, gender, class, and specs in email or skype call. Can provide proper verification of who I am and I will ask you to do the same. Also there is an authenticator on the account that I can either remove, or switch over to your authenticator and any other information you may need. The account with expansions and characters alone is worth over $600 not including the Mythic ready toon with an ilvl of 729. Im looking to sell it for $400 or the best offer. Will only do Moneygram and Paypal for form of payment. Prefer someone who has done trades before but if not we can confirm Facebook etc. Contact me on Skype if interested.at Goku9150. It has a picture of some guy with a beard. Serious Buyers & NO Scammers ONLY!
    Last edited by majorcoin; 02-22-2016 at 10:53 PM.

World of Warcraft Account 6 100's 0 obo
    Larryrotations's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey I can give you 140$

Let me know

Thanks

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Larryrotations View Post
    Hey I can give you 140$

Let me know

Thanks

What form of payment are you willing to do?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It really depends on the form of payment since that is super low price