[WINDREST] Blade Master lvl 45 Master Pack 388 Attack Power with a lot of mats! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Inutil2k10's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[WINDREST] Blade Master lvl 45 Master Pack 388 Attack Power with a lot of mats!

Hello, first of all I will tell you why I'm selling my account, I just broke my finger this week and I can't play for like 1 month, I don't like to fall behind and that's the main reason. Beside that, I will start working when I'm better so I won't have enough time to properly play the game, at least like I wanted to play it.

I will add printscreens with my gear and inventories. At the moment I have 388 attack power which is quite good and both the poharan and moonwater soul shield. My weapon is staged at awakened siren stage 10 but you have mats to put it in True Siren. I also have Awakened Siren Earing stage 10 and the rest is at Awakened Infernal. Quest that uses Purification Jar already completed.

More information:

Blade Master level 45 on Crimson Legion on Windrest, currently Sentinel in Faction Rank. I didn't do any Pvp so you can start fresh.

Premium until 14/04/2016

Rank 6 Premium at the moment

Professions:

Tree Fellers: Guild Rating 4
    Green Thumbs: Guild Rating 4
    Soul Wardens: Guild Rating 3
    Merry Potters: Guild Rating 3 with Merry Potters Secret Technique Moonwater.

Printscreen from character on Logging Screen: postimg.org/image/qzx0q2wsj/
    Prinscreen from Stats and Character Inventory plus Merry Potters Profession: View image: Screenshot 160213 002
    Printscreen from Wardrobe and Store so you can see the Premium rank etc: postimg.org/image/gwjevzt8h/
    Printscreen from Bank and Alternate Soul Shield: View image: Screenshot 160213 004
    Printscreen from the Sword and Earing in detail so you can check the stats and gems, also the primary bank with the weapons and accessories so you can level your gear: postimg.org/image/ptztccm7p/

I couldn't post the direct adress to the images on some parts because I'm only allowed to post 2 url's. Sorry

As you can see there is a lot of everything in this account. You just need to pick it up and keep the good work

It cost me 115 euros to get the master pack and I spent a lot of time of this account, I'm asking 85 euros and I want to make sure it goes to a nice guy who enjoys a good game.

Please contact me on Skype: Inutil2k10 or by email: [email protected], also, you can contact me via message here on *******.

We can use a middleman if you prefer!

Many Thanks
    Last edited by Inutil2k10; 03-04-2016 at 10:02 PM.

[WINDREST] Blade Master lvl 45 Master Pack 388 Attack Power with a lot of mats!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    85 euros now!

Thanks G/R