Gold All Servers NA (Cross dung trade) - Private seller more than 500g sold! menu

User Tag List

srnicolas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gold All Servers NA (Cross dung trade) - Private seller more than 500g sold!

Hi im currently a private gold seller and private hand-made farming
    Sold like more than 500g to re-sellers but they are now paying very low prices..
    ONLY NA SERVERS (I'M FROM YEHARA SERVER) TRADING WAY IS CROSS SERVER DUNGEON (I loot and Bid the gold you need then you get it)

I want to sell to people with good feedback or verified members/paypal
    I'm paypal premier member (better than verified)

I'm selling gold more cheap than anyone else if you find someone selling more cheap than me you can link me that and i can make a much better offer

Gold price: $0.8/1g (contact if you see any other cheaper seller i can sell cheaper to you) *Farming every day getting more in stock*

ADD ME SKYPE: yozhu267

PLEASE POST BEFORE CONTACT TO SEE WHO YOU ARE IN THE FORUM! WITH YOUR SKYPE ID!
    Last edited by srnicolas; 02-12-2016 at 10:01 PM.

Gold All Servers NA (Cross dung trade) - Private seller more than 500g sold!
    sayinjin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tried to buy gold from this guy showed link to post i made today from buyer i purchased uranusxiii and from another supplier i have bought from alexarcheagegold and he was complaining people have tried tried to scam him before so didn't wanna sell unless spoke to buyers and didnt wanna trade despite paypal verfied. even when i meet a new supplier never had this problem especially when paying through paypal to me i wouldnt do business with someone like this asking 1 million questions but doesnt want to do anything on their end business wise.

THIS IS SECOND TIME I MADE THIS POST BECAUSE HE KEEPS DELETE AS IF TO HIDE SOMETHING
    Last edited by sayinjin; 02-12-2016 at 11:41 PM.

srnicolas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sayinjin View Post
    tried to buy gold from this guy showed link to post i made today from buyer i purchased uranusxiii and from another supplier i have bought from alexarcheagegold and he was complaining people have tried tried to scam him before so didn't wanna sell unless spoke to buyers and didnt wanna trade despite paypal verfied. even when i meet a new supplier never had this problem especially when paying through paypal to me i wouldnt do business with someone like this asking 1 million questions but doesnt want to do anything on their end business wise.

THIS IS SECOND TIME I MADE THIS POST BECAUSE HE KEEPS DELETE AS IF TO HIDE SOMETHING
    Sorry not selling to people without any feedback and you were talking so mad to me, bye

PRICE : $0.70/1G

sayinjin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    u dont have feedback urslef u joined same month just because ur buyer doesnt mean anything ive bough from 2 people on this site without a problem and i linked u and u were still requesting to talk to buyers.... WHO ASK to speak to buyers if ur that afraid of something then dont sell... u want me to screenshot all my paypal transactions to make u at ease or email confirmations lol u were acting like a 5 year old high school girl each time u send a msg u put a smile emoji or stupid tongue out emjoi whole point of paypal gift is so bvuyer feel safe

IM SORRY BUT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE DONE BUSINESS HERE FIRST TIME UR THE FIRST PERSON TO START ACTING SPECIAL i have bough from AlexArcheageGold online and other people feel free to contact them since ur a paranoid person
    anyway GL with ur selling no need to drag this on
    Last edited by sayinjin; 02-13-2016 at 01:06 AM.