EU[Angler's Watch] Blade Dancer(45lvl) +Best Soulshield(Best Rolls)+40Gold! Cheap! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Djikanovic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EU[Angler's Watch] Blade Dancer(45lvl) +Best Soulshield(Best Rolls)+40Gold! Cheap!

Hello, i want to sell my account with Blade Dancer level 45 (EU Angler's Watch) on it because in few days i'm moving to other country to study(college) and i won't be able to play Blade and Soul anymore.
    Account has True Profane Lynblade(Weapon is powerful enough to clear every dungeon, even 4-man Bloodshade Harbor because i already did it)
    Account also has best possible soulshields in game(and they will be best untill they release level 50cap in 2-3months)
    With this account you will also get 40Gold, yes that's right 40Gold! and keep in mind that 1G=0.8$ (0.7$ if you are lucky)
    Soulshields
    -Full Bloodshade Soul Shield all 8 parts set(and i spent around 50Gold to roll and chose the best Soulshields in game, with those you will have absolutely no problem clearing any dungeon even 4man Bloodshade and Mushin Tower)
    Set will also grant you 42% + crit, yes that's right and that is sick on Blade Dancer.
    Jewelry
    -Awakened Infernal Necklase(max)
    -Awakened Infernal Earing(max)
    -Awakened Infernal Ring(max)
    -Siren Belt(max)
    -Volcano Offering Bracelet(max)
    I also crafted a lot on this account and my crating level is 3, that means you will be able to craft Moonwater Transformation Stones(that is how i earned a lot of money)
    And now let's talk about price. For this account i spent around 120Gold(50G for soulshields, rest for crafting, weapon, jewerly and everything else i invested in account. Price is negotiable and it will be around 90e(100$) what is seriously cheap if you count that i spent 120Gold=96$(Only in Gold)

Price:90Euros(100$)
    Contact me on skype: nikola.djikanovic47

Note: Please don't add me if you are not ready to go first in this trade, if you are afraid of being scammed afford Middleman to participate in our trade!
    Pictures:
    Screenshot by Lightshot
    Screenshot by Lightshot

EU[Angler's Watch] Blade Dancer(45lvl) +Best Soulshield(Best Rolls)+40Gold! Cheap!
    Djikanovic's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still selling