WTS lvl 45 BM - (1800+ crit,  900+ critdamage) EU ( Wild Springs) menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

madshrimp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTS lvl 45 BM - (1800+ crit, 900+ critdamage) EU ( Wild Springs)

Hello there ! I want to sell my beloved BNS account !

Why do you want to sell your account?: I´m starting new study, and i really dont have time to play anymore.

Hope you can make out what is what , i couldnt put in seperate links ( since im a new member )

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

There is PVP HIGH CRIT.

And PVE , HIGH HP , HIGH DEF. ( Still high crit because of crit rolls)

And Bank and Expensive gem.

The items and Stats speak for themself, i got the highest crit ive seen and highest crit damage ive seen. I got 50+ rolls on all my soulshields.

If you want a 25+ Attackpower gem in the sword ( worth 25 g) Its there for you to put in if you please or sell it.

Proffessions: Rank 3, in all 4.

PVP-Rank: Im silver. Because i pretty much only played pvp like 20 games. So heres a Account that is Super Good geared, Ready for you to Make havroc wherever you go ! and Slowly learn the PVP on your own and not just get Trashed at Gold or Diamond. ( If you want some tips or have any questions , let me know and i will try and help you with the knowledge i have learned while playing)
    Ive earned the Over 100 G achivement and i havent wasted any money.

Sword: Everyone got Profane. I got the next step , "Awkend Siren Sword" more. thats atleast 40 gold just to upgrade to my sword. Stash is full of the good stuff for crafting. The gems i got in my sword are Both good for PVP and PVE.

Skins / uniforms: Got 2 "rare skins" the blackram officer uniform and Full "Burning flames" and so many other outfits , but they aint exactly "rare".

With the right set of skills there is pretty much nothing this character cant solo.

You will get the Email connected to the account, Pin kode.Everything connected to the Account so it becomes yours 100%. PM me here or Contact me on skype (Sbpapepro) so we can talk and figure something out.

WTS lvl 45 BM - (1800+ crit,  900+ critdamage) EU ( Wild Springs)