Welcome to KillerModz.com - Amazing GTA accounts for an amazing price! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Beast.Mode's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to KillerModz.com - Amazing GTA accounts for an amazing price!

Please use the Live Chat on the site, we don't use skype!

You need money in GTA 5 without the hassle of waiting for a skype reply, setting up a sketchy payment arrangements, and not knowing what you'll get as an end product?

You need to visit KillerModz.com! We've been around for along time, and know for to make the perfect GTA accounts. We don't have the "black out transfers" and bans like other less reliable sources. We are confident enough to offer a lifetime warranty against ban on all accounts. We offer live chat, SSL encrypted website, lifetime warranty, billions of dollars (less money available upon request) and modded outfits you can't find any where else!

We accept various payment types and don't limit you to just PayPal! We do accept PayPal as well as credit/debit cards without signing up for PayPal. If you're more the dark mysterious type we also accept bitcoin and amazon gift codes (usd only) message us on live chat, or open a ticket on our site if chat is unavailable, to pay anonymously. Chat hours are 10am-midnight CST/-6GMT.

All money is in the Billions Order Now at Killermodz.com !

How It works for Xbox One and PC users:

1. Make a FREE psn account at playstation.com
    2. Order your service on killermodz.com
    3. Link your Xbox One or PC account to Social Club, and link the PSN account to the same social club.
    4. Transfer the GTA character from the PSN account to your Xbox One or PC when your service is marked as completed.

IMPORTANT: You can only transfer a character to your account ONE time! If you have already transferred you will need to create and use a new xbox or pc account to accept the character transfer.If you have to create a new Xbox account but already have an account with Gold active you will not need to repurchase Gold for online access. You can share Gold and gain online access with all accounts on your device. PC users will need a new GTA key/license for a second character transfer.

How It works for PS4 users:

1. Make a FREE psn account at playstation.com
    2. Order your service on killermodz.com
    3. Link your PSN account to social club.
    4. Transfer the GTA character from the PSN account to your PS4 when your service is marked as completed.

IMPORTANT: You can only transfer a character to your account ONE time! If you have already transferred you will need to create and use a new psn account to accept the character transfer. If you have to create a new psn account but already have an account with PS Plus active you will not need to repurchase PS Plus for online access. You can share PS Plus and gain online access with all accounts on your device.
    Last edited by Beast.Mode; 08-18-2016 at 01:51 PM.

Welcome to KillerModz.com - Amazing GTA accounts for an amazing price!
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Online for the next 16 hours! Message me on live chat on killermodz.com now and get your GTA service super fast!
    Last edited by Beast.Mode; 08-18-2016 at 01:52 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ONLINE ALL DAY EVERY DAY MESSAGE ON SKYPE OR LIVE CHAT AT KillerModz

IrishMM's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey I'd like one. I had it done before but rockstar got it after a month. Should do millions to stay under the radar. Now can I give u my guy and you can do it?

Dub_ya_z's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey I bought a a modded gta acount from you and I got it on it the other day and rockstar took my money away and you said that they are undetectable and if rockstar to the money away I would get a free one so is there any way I could get my free one