0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What to use?

I use to be a legit 2.2k player in Cata and beginning of MOP. Started to play very casual with my GF and stopped caring. Started to hear about the botting in WoD and tried it out. Pretty much enjoyed it with HB. I got banned on both accounts so far so guessing it isn't safe. I heard Firehack is really safe.

So I am wanting to come back and play at the top tier. What program are people using for top end botting and what scripts? Where do I find them and are the easy to work like HB was?

What to use?
    weedwizard666's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're interested in custom firehack routines, add me on skype and ill show you how it all works and talk about pricing. Skype is Thecookerofmethx

xxspokiixx's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    26/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tibby8510 View Post
    I use to be a legit 2.2k player in Cata and beginning of MOP. Started to play very casual with my GF and stopped caring. Started to hear about the botting in WoD and tried it out. Pretty much enjoyed it with HB. I got banned on both accounts so far so guessing it isn't safe. I heard Firehack is really safe.

So I am wanting to come back and play at the top tier. What program are people using for top end botting and what scripts? Where do I find them and are the easy to work like HB was?
    FH is not a bot, it will just let you unlock lua protected functions and come with some hacks (fly, climb, etc).
    The scripts can be executed and there is gohandsfree scripts for PVP. Also there are plenty scammers selling LazyLarrys scripts.

So if you just want to bot (gathering, quests,etc) there is not a current safe one. Some people are still using HB, in the other hand there is people using WRobot. There isn't nothing safe if you want to bot.

If you are interested in PVP scripts for FH you can reach me.