Passive Gold Making Method ~12k per day in less than 15 minutes | ~350k per month menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Kheira's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Passive Gold Making Method ~12k per day in less than 15 minutes | ~350k per month

I discovered a gold making method about 9 months ago and I made more than 3.5 million gold to this day. At first, I didn't realize how profitable it was. Now, I feel like sharing my method because I'm convinced it is indeed very lucrative (and also: I'm not worried if it gets fixed tomorrow because I already got my fair share of it ).

The short story is that you can make about 12k gold per day, statistically. Sometimes you make 5k, sometimes you make 20k. But you can never make more than an average of 12k. That means you can't get all enthusiastic and just "farm" more. It doesn't work like that. I call it a "passive" method because you can't actively make more by being more active. You get to make about 12k per day in about 15 minutes. That's it.

How?

That's where you come in. Make me an offer and I'll share the details.

I appreciate fair offers. As I understand it there are companies specializing in gold delivery services and I reckon it's not unreasonable to think of purchasing my method as an investment from which you can profit in the long run, especially when you apply the method to more than one account. It's already lucrative for a single account. Having 10 accounts scales the entire operation up a tenfold.

I'll be checking in on this thread. Stay focused, guys! =)

Passive Gold Making Method ~12k per day in less than 15 minutes | ~350k per month